• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I don't see Hillary nominating Obama. I've always sensed an animosity between the two.

Sanders might though.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    ...they might get some of the things they voted for?

I mean, come on. It's not like people vote Democrat because they stumble into the voting booth and comically bump the D lever. They look at what both parties are offering, and decide which is the better (or less worse) option. If Hillary nominates a justice, sure, I might have to buy some new followers and swap them into my mags to bring them down to 10 rounds. But other people, who have much bigger problems to deal with than I do, will be spared our march towards either xenophobia or theocracy (depending on who wins that week's primary). My conscience is okay with that.

Theocracy?
    Xenophobia?
    How deep was the swimming pool full of Kool-Aid?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Theocracy?
    Xenophobia?
    How deep was the swimming pool full of Kool-Aid?

Old Pink, Lowe0 is a maroon. He continuously echoes long disproven talking points. The only theologists and xenophobes are to be found in liberal circles. The theology is "diversity" and they are xenophobes to anyone that knows better.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Old Pink, Lowe0 is a maroon. He continuously echoes long disproven talking points. The only theologists and xenophobes are to be found in liberal circles. The theology is "diversity" and they are xenophobes to anyone that knows better.

Lets not call anyone names even the simple one you have used.
    If this continues I will have to get involved and I would just as soon just read the posts and opinions.
    We are all entitled to our opinions.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You're not crazy. When a 79 year old morbidly obese man dies in his sleep the only logical conclusion is a murder conspiracy.

While I have only watched one person die of a heart attack, that experience would lead me to question the aforementioned circumstances regarding Justice Scalia's dead body.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    While I have only watched one person die of a heart attack, that experience would lead me to question the aforementioned circumstances regarding Justice Scalia's dead body.

They already went back on calling it a heart attack and changed the verdict to "Natural Causes."

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    FNC interview suggested that the coroner's report of "heart stopped" being confused and reported as heart attack.
    That's what a news report I read said. Gave some medical term and explained that it just meant the heart stopped beating. Not a heart attack. Just up and stopped beating.

Those around him said he was acting perfectly normal before he went to bed.

Oh, and the latest redaction is that he didn't have the pillow on his face, but it was above his head. So was his head not even on the pillow? That in and of itself is kind of odd, but it doesn't sound like a detail that would be worth reporting to me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Heart stopped? Isn't that a lot like saying that he died of no longer being alive?

If you really want to stir the tinfoil pot, the same report also mentioned that the coroner declared him deceased over the phone. Supposedly a fairly common practice in the remote regions of Texas with professionals on scene. :dunno:

Top Bottom