• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I heard Princess Diana and Tupac landed in Scalia's front lawn on a grassy knoll whilst flying their Malasian chemtrail plane... then they went in and offed the guy with the help of Elvis and GWBush 9/11 Area 51 holocaust vaccines autism global warming shroud of turin NWO moon landing roswell open carry is better than CC wallet.

Weird, I heard the same thing tomorrow afternoon when I was talking to Don Davis.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Emmerich de Vattel was the author of the definitive textbook on government at the time of the Constitutional Convention. Washington is on record as having borrowed a copy from the British Parliament for the occasion. It clearly addresses the subject, and leaves neither Cruz nor Obama eligible to be president even before we consider statements from both Obama's grandmother and Obama himself declaring him to have been born in Kenya. Needless to say, he changed his story when he considered running for president, but, as I said, even if born in Hawaii, he did not meet the definition of 'natural born citizen' as understood and intended by our founders. The fact that this is clear in history and kept buried stands in hard evidence that the definition of 'natural born citizen' and the suggestion that it is fluid by virtue of the Constitution not having its own glossary installed at the end is thoroughly spurious and stands analogous with the "definition of 'is'" writ large.

You will notice the reference to 'parents' in the plural applied here, as well as specific reference to the national allegiance of the child's father.

Oh, and while I am at it, I could also point out that this punts 'anchor babies' right back across the southern border.

De Vattel's textbook was a reference available at the time period of the founding, which may or may not have been used in whole or in part during the drafting of some or all of the constitution. Regardless of how much it was or was not followed during the drafting, it is not a surrogate or a constraint for the constitution nor does it supersede later laws. Arguing that it is surrogate or constraint would be tantamount to arguing that the second amendment only protects the right to keep and bear black powder and edged weapons due to founding documents and reference materials only describing the use of those types of weapons.

The original intent of the Constitutional requirements for president was to prevent someone with foreign ties and sympathies from assuming the office. Those requirements could not prevent Obama from obtaining office nor should they be misused to keep Senator Cruz, who unlike Obama was born of two American parents whose sympathies lie with America, out of the office. It should also be pointed out that Cruz is not the first presidential candidate that was born on foreign soil, Senator McCain was as well among others.

Of all the presidential candidates, Senator Cruz has proven, both during his time as a Senator and as AG in Texas, to be the staunchest and most ardent defender of the Constitution. If your goal is to select a president to defend and restore the Constitution, then it is illogical and counterproductive to support a less ardent Constitutionalist based on a misunderstanding of the requirements for being president.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    De Vattel's textbook was a reference available at the time period of the founding, which may or may not have been used in whole or in part during the drafting of some or all of the constitution. Regardless of how much it was or was not followed during the drafting, it is not a surrogate or a constraint for the constitution nor does it supersede later laws. Arguing that it is surrogate or constraint would be tantamount to arguing that the second amendment only protects the right to keep and bear black powder and edged weapons due to founding documents and reference materials only describing the use of those types of weapons.

The original intent of the Constitutional requirements for president was to prevent someone with foreign ties and sympathies from assuming the office. Those requirements could not prevent Obama from obtaining office nor should they be misused to keep Senator Cruz, who unlike Obama was born of two American parents whose sympathies lie with America, out of the office. It should also be pointed out that Cruz is not the first presidential candidate that was born on foreign soil, Senator McCain was as well among others.

Of all the presidential candidates, Senator Cruz has proven, both during his time as a Senator and as AG in Texas, to be the staunchest and most ardent defender of the Constitution. If your goal is to select a president to defend and restore the Constitution, then it is illogical and counterproductive to support a less ardent Constitutionalist based on a misunderstanding of the requirements for being president.

Welcome to Ingo.......:yesway:

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC

Senator Cruz's father was not an American citizen at the time of his son's birth. Rafael Cruz became a naturalized US citizen in 2005.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, now we know why Scalia died. It was divine intervention so that Ted Cruz could get elected to the presidency. That's Glenn Beck's take on it, anyway. Why anyone listens to this whackjob and pays any credence to what drops out of his mouth hole is beyond me. He is crazier than Alex Jones.

Glenn Beck: God had to kill Antonin Scalia to help put Ted Cruz in the White House

Glenn Beck is an amazing story teller, but he has absolutely no other redeeming value.

I'm surprised his support of Cruz doesn't turn voters away from him immediately. The day he talked down on our founding fathers for violent revolution, I was completely done listening to a single word he had to say.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Glenn Beck is an amazing story teller, but he has absolutely no other redeeming value.

I'm surprised his support of Cruz doesn't turn voters away from him immediately. The day he talked down on our founding fathers for violent revolution, I was completely done listening to a single word he had to say.

I categorize Glen Beck somewhere in the same genre Alex Jones resides in. However, I'm not surprised that Glen Beck's breathing doesn't seem to affect people's general attitude towards breathing.

Remarkable...

If it were Keagan...

Top Bottom