• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to everybody for coming out tonight, and for Anton (Secretary) and Adam (Treasurer) who worked so hard to get all the membership applications handled. Chris (Safety Trainer) did an excellent job, as always. We're also thankful for all the new members, and we hope our existing members continue to spread the good word that we're a great place to shoot!
    Thanks,
    Chuck

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I counted around 64 people listening to the orientation/safety instruction out on the firing line. I suppose some of those folks were related though. Glad to chat with some of you tonight. I didn't see you Que.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I just left and there were A LOT of new people out there. I'm interested inn the number of new members, as well.

WTH How did I miss you, i got there at 6:30 just to see who I would run into.

Oh and great to meet everyone I see here on INGO Look forward to getting together and shooting soon!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I just left and there were A LOT of new people out there. I'm interested inn the number of new members, as well.

You were there?? You must've cut out before the meeting? :dunno: By all the other similar posts, I think you were in Ninja mode :D

Met some new to me INGOers, saw some familiar faces..

So, I joined, does this mean I am somebody now? :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    You were there?? You must've cut out before the meeting? :dunno: By all the other similar posts, I think you were in Ninja mode :D

I heard if you joined MCFG you were instantly granted mod powers :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Yeah, I left after it started getting crowded. I came out to test a gun.

Now, how many of those 64 new members are INGOers?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I joined up tonight. Quite a crowd. I was a member years ago, and now I'm back. Didn't realize we could bring our own steel to shoot. Going to have to look into that.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    New member here. I've been a guest since my first FNS back in March and have been patiently waiting for this NFA Tax Day - I mean MCFG October sign up day to arrive :D I think I can stop asking members to let me be their guest now. Good thing their guest rate is so low, otherwise it would have been cheaper to join earlier.. :n00b:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I joined up tonight. Quite a crowd. I was a member years ago, and now I'm back. Didn't realize we could bring our own steel to shoot. Going to have to look into that.

This is actually the main reason I chose MCFG over other places. It's a little bit farther for me to drive, but I love shooting steel!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Frank, you going to be at FNS this week? If so look me up, I'm the short chubby dude who will be wearing a Zombie Response Team Tshirt running an M&P15-22.

I should be there. Like I said in an earlier post I have a funeral to go to, but it should be over in time for me to make it to the safety brief. I'll be the tall Frankenstein looking guy. ;)

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    I joined last night, and it was packed. I think I spotted an INGO hat, but I didn't identify myself.

Top Bottom