• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I didn't see the part on the application to ID myself as an INGO member, sorry.

I was a member there back in the 80's, could not believe how much the place has been improved, really glad I re-joined.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    We have many more improvements on the table for 2011. Probably nothing as grandiose as the shooting bays, but improvements none the less!

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    I was there last night and hung out for a bit. I was the guy with black hair wearing jeans and a black jacket.

I still think SafeShootingDad looks really familiar and I can't place from where. It is sort of freakin' me out. :xmad:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    GAHHHHH this is one range I would love to actually join but I didn't read this post until today...was busy last night, and I can't make FNS this Friday!

I love the American Legion, but sometimes it gets in the way of my shooting....

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I joined last night, and it was packed. I think I spotted an INGO hat, but I didn't identify myself.

I counted at least 3 INGO hats, I know at least 3 more who are INGO members.

I was there last night and hung out for a bit. I was the guy with black hair wearing jeans and a black jacket.

I still think SafeShootingDad looks really familiar and I can't place from where. It is sort of freakin' me out. :xmad:

You have no idea how often I hear that.

Oh and how often I hear "Are you sure you're not a cop? You sure look like one" like the kid sitting next to us last night.

*Oh and before anyone says I need to stop being a poser, I was wearing Khaki's and a Notre Dame pullover!*

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I encourage all you new members to attend the monthly meetings occasionally. It's a good way to catch-up on what's going on at the club and to suggest future projects.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I encourage all you new members to attend the monthly meetings occasionally. It's a good way to catch-up on what's going on at the club and to suggest future projects.

Well apparently my .44spcl isn't on the approved cartridge list so... I'll be trying to attend next months meeting to make a motion to include it.

/sigh...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Question about the new pistol bays. Do you need to bring your own target stand?
    And if your bringing a stand to shoot your steel target, can you place the stand anywhere? I can't remember what the safety guy said about that.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    He said as long as your shooting into a berm you could. He didnt say about the new bays where they had to be placed because the berms are 3 sides.... I would think as long as your shooting towards the back berm and not hogging the bay for others have at it.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Question about the new pistol bays. Do you need to bring your own target stand?
    And if your bringing a stand to shoot your steel target, can you place the stand anywhere? I can't remember what the safety guy said about that.

As long as it's cool, I'll bring my steel target stand one day and we can shoot the :poop: out of it if you want!

Top Bottom