• ...and so much more!
  • derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I was there last night and joined up. I didn't think to identify myself - was a little shell shocked by the huge turnout. When I went up to turn in my app, quiz, and money I asked the guy at the table (believe it was Anton) if it was a good turnout and he said "there's more people in here than I've ever seen". Says a lot about the kind of place that MCFG is (not to mention what advertising on INGO can do for ya) - I'm looking forward to enjoying all the benefits of membership.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I was there last night and joined up. I didn't think to identify myself - was a little shell shocked by the huge turnout. When I went up to turn in my app, quiz, and money I asked the guy at the table (believe it was Anton) if it was a good turnout and he said "there's more people in here than I've ever seen". Says a lot about the kind of place that MCFG is (not to mention what advertising on INGO can do for ya) - I'm looking forward to enjoying all the benefits of membership.

Very well said! :yesway:

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    In regards to the new bays without target stands, is there any limitation as to the type of stand? I constructed a stand, that I use at the Danville Club that has a 3/8 inch plywood backing. Since the new bays have no stands, can I use my stand?

Top Bottom