• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So, while Kyle was beating on him, if Jesse screamed "Help Me! Help Me!", and pulled out his Kel-Tech and popped him......would you have called for Jesse's acquittal?
    If Kyle had him pinned to the ground dishing out potential serious bodily harm then yes. Let's go all the way with your cute little comparison that made hornadylnl all giddy. Shall we?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If Kyle had him pinned to the ground dishing out potential serious bodily harm then yes. Let's go all the way with your cute little comparison that made hornadylnl all giddy. Shall we?

Just ALL giddy up in here.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I hope he chokes on his own vomit.. There's a special place for guys like him and I'm sure he just reserved himself a really "hot" seat there.

UPDATE.. Jessie has always said it wasn't about the money so I suppose now that the court has given him his "reputation" back he won't be interested in the 1.8 million judgement? I guess everyone will find out if it was about the money soon enough.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    All along, Mr. Ventura has said that his lawsuit is not about money. He said he never would have gone to court had Mr. Kyle admitted in public that he made up the story of the bar fight. Mr. Ventura said he really just wanted an apology and to clear his name. When that did not happen, he told jurors, he felt he was left with no other choice but to sue. “I was handcuffed,” he testified.

Doesn't look like it was about money, it was about his reputation. Can't blame a man for fighting for his reputation if he's been lied about.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The guy is so outspoken about everything -- every controversial topic -- I think if he actually said it once he'd be glad to say it again.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't know anyone that thought he had any honor or decency before the stories came out. If most people regard you as a liar and a kook, how can you be damaged?

Top Bottom