• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    It's called, explaining to people that being "anonymous" and behind a monitor doesn't give you the right to take a dump on someone as you see fit.

I like the guy and always have, so all I can give is a :yesway:.

I'm completely serious here. I have NO idea what you are saying,or why you quoted me.
    Are you saying that I'm "taking a dump on someone"?

I was simply asking a couple questions and giving my opinion (as stated in my post) that his language, to me, seems immature!

As I said before, I know almost nothing about him. I'm not passing judgment. Just giving my opinion!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm completely serious here. I have NO idea what you are saying,or why you quoted me.
    Are you saying that I'm "taking a dump on someone"?

I was simply asking a couple questions and giving my opinion (as stated in my post) that his language, to me, seems immature!

As I said before, I know almost nothing about him. I'm not passing judgment. Just giving my opinion!

I was expressing an answer to some of your questions.

Like why the video exists.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well - You know this might be a first with me and the James Yeager videos here on INGO.

I know I have given you guys a hard time about posting him for a while now. I will be the first to admit when I'm wrong. This is both humbling and inspiring all at the same time and I can't believe I'm going to say this but I've got to step up now.

I wholeheartedly and officially agree with everything that was said and represented here...

...in this Thread’s TITLE. :rockwoot:

James Yeager IS a Coward! I Couldn't Agree More.

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Yet another pointless and utterly stupid video from JYeager. He puts out some pretty decent information in some of his vids, and turns around a looks like a complete fool whining and threatening internet trolls on YouTube. You would think that man that has reached his level of success and notoriety would grow up and get some thicker skin. I don't think Yeager is a coward, I think he's childish.

This kind of crap causes him to lose all credibility IMO. I train and fight as a heavyweight out of an MMA gym for many years now. I have had the pleasure of meeting and training with some of the best trainers and fighters in the country (I don't claim to be one of them, but I hold my own). I can tell you right now, the baddest guys I've met....DON'T TALK CRAP. They don't worry about people that talk crap. They don't even acknowledge them because they know how good they are. They KNOW that those who do would never say it to their face, and that satisfaction is good enough.

There is no doubt in my mind that JY is a skilled shooter, probably a good instructor and a hell of a "prepper", but I don't think he would last a solid minute with a trained fighter. I hope for his sake that one doesn't decide to take him up on his offer one day.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Yeager - "Its sad that everyone knows my name and not the names of the fallen"

Tattoo - "What are their names, James"

Yeager - "I don't know but you can find them on the internet"

---Makes me sick.

he never said "I don't know but you can find them on the internet"

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yeager - "Its sad that everyone knows my name and not the names of the fallen"

Tattoo - "What are their names, James"

Yeager - "I don't know but you can find them on the internet"

---Makes me sick.

That's not what he said!
    But, I would think that he would take every opportunity to acknowledge those that died! :dunno:
    Not ," they can look it up"

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    I don't know if he is a coward or not, but the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Some people say that I'm too lame to quote Hamlet like Griffin. Well I want to issue a challenge, to anyone who thinks that they are prepared to throw down Shakespeare quotes with me. I will pay your bus fare, or have my mother come by to pick you up and bring you to my house and we will rap iambic pentameter style until there is only one man standing. as Yorick is my witness I will prevail. :ar15:

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war."

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Some people say that I'm too lame to quote Hamlet like Griffin. Well I want to issue a challenge, to anyone who thinks that they are prepared to throw down Shakespeare quotes with me. I will pay your bus fare, or have my mother come by to pick you up and bring you to my house and we will rap iambic pentameter style until there is only one man standing. as Yorick is my witness I will prevail. :ar15:

"Cry havoc, and release the dogs of war."

Copy machine salesman.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    he never said "I don't know but you can find them on the internet"

That's not what he said!
    But, I would think that he would take every opportunity to acknowledge those that died! :dunno:
    Not ," they can look it up"

It's pretty obvious from his reaction that he couldn't name them. He stumbled all over the place and his first reaction was to respond as if he was being confronted about it. "Uh uh, I understand what you're saying!" It was like he heard an accusation that wasn't there. It may have just been a temporary brain block from not expecting the question though.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Granted, based on the videos, Yeager seems to be pretty abrasive and arrogant. Those are some personality traits I don't cherish.

However, what gives anyone here, on this site, the right to call him a coward? Would you walk up to a guy on the street, having never personally met him, and call him a coward based on what you read on the internet? If you would, I'd be interested in revoking your parent's child-rearing credentials. They failed.

I'll let people personally involved make those kinds of judgments.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yet another pointless and utterly stupid video from JYeager. He puts out some pretty decent information in some of his vids, and turns around a looks like a complete fool whining and threatening internet trolls on YouTube. You would think that man that has reached his level of success and notoriety would grow up and get some thicker skin. I don't think Yeager is a coward, I think he's childish.

This kind of crap causes him to lose all credibility IMO. I train and fight as a heavyweight out of an MMA gym for many years now. I have had the pleasure of meeting and training with some of the best trainers and fighters in the country (I don't claim to be one of them, but I hold my own). I can tell you right now, the baddest guys I've met....DON'T TALK CRAP. They don't worry about people that talk crap. They don't even acknowledge them because they know how good they are. They KNOW that those who do would never say it to their face, and that satisfaction is good enough.

There is no doubt in my mind that JY is a skilled shooter, probably a good instructor and a hell of a "prepper", but I don't think he would last a solid minute with a trained fighter. I hope for his sake that one doesn't decide to take him up on his offer one day.

BINGO! It's the quiet ones you have to worry about. There is a difference between confidence and cockiness.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I personally just don't care enough to have an opinion one way or the other about these kind of videos put out by JY for whatever reason he chooses to do them.

Top Bottom