• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We are accountable for our words. We cannot run from them. Sorry if you feel otherwise.

So let me get this straight, you attempt to run from your words, then say that one cannot run from their words, and you are sorry if I feel otherwise.

Well you don't have to feel sorry since I feel the exact same way and since you have my address you can "put up or shut up" (your words again - don't forget you can't run from them) whenever you feel like it.

Are you guys done now? :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah, you're right. This thread gives me an idea for a video. I wonder if I can pull it off? :popcorn:
    :D

Of course you can (if you get a new cameraman that can manage not to laugh all the time)! :rockwoot:

I actually thought about you doing a parody video as soon as I saw this one. :bow:

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Yeah, you're right. This thread gives me an idea for a video. I wonder if I can pull it off? :popcorn:

You don't have any balls if you don't :D cuzz you know, making a video is the mark of a brave and courageous man :)

but seriously, do, your videos are pretty good.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You don't have any balls if you don't :D cuzz you know, making a video is the mark of a brave and courageous man :)

but seriously, do, your videos are pretty good.

Just pretty good? :D

They are hilarious and I learned not to drink coffee as I watch them or I would destroy my keyboard. :n00b:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know almost NOTHING about this guy.
    But, out of the four or five videos I've seen on INGO, I've heard him threaten to kick an INGO members ass, and now this.
    What good can come from posting videos like this?
    Is it supposed to make him look like a bad ass?
    Should we be afraid of him?
    I just don't see how these kind of videos can earn him any new "students"!

How about, instead of threatening and challenging people, just tell your side of the story (or not) if it bothers you that much, and get on with teaching your classes.

And drop the foul language! It really doesn't seem very mature!

Just my opinion!

It's called, explaining to people that being "anonymous" and behind a monitor doesn't give you the right to take a dump on someone as you see fit.

I like the guy and always have, so all I can give is a :yesway:.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i think we need another Que video response to fully acknowledge this situation.
    his responsibility to be responsible for being responsible is his responsibility.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    i think we need another Que video response to fully acknowledge this situation.
    his responsibility to be responsible for being responsible is his responsibility.

We sure do. :D

I think Que could do a 10 minutes long video just explaning us how being responsible to be responsible is our responsibility to be responsible for when the times come to be responsible.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It's called, explaining to people that being "anonymous" and behind a monitor doesn't give you the right to take a dump on someone as you see fit.

I like the guy and always have, so all I can give is a :yesway:.

So, because some internet cowboy called James a coward. It's perfectly fine for James to make a video clearly threatening others? Tell me, how does that make James any better? Is that a good representation for the gun community, I think not. It takes a bigger man to just brush **** like that off and move on. He may be a cool guy face to face. I just do not agree with some of his methods.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So, because some internet cowboy called James a coward. It's perfectly fine for James to make a video clearly threatening others? Tell me, how does that make James any better? Is that a good representation for the gun community, I think not. It takes a bigger man to just brush **** like that off and move on. He may be a cool guy face to face. I just do not agree with some of his methods.

I didn't hear any clear threats.

Most likely nothing would come of it, hell, he may even give the dude a free class for having the guts to show up.

I don't see how someone takes the stance of this being immature. Too many emotions wrapped up in too many people, just creating problems that don't actually exist.

He has his way of saying things that makes him, him. You either like it or you don't. Luckily in this day and age we have the choice of who we listen to and who we brush off.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I didn't hear any clear threats.

Most likely nothing would come of it, hell, he may even give the dude a free class for having the guts to show up.

I don't see how someone takes the stance of this being immature. Too many emotions wrapped up in too many people, just creating problems that don't actually exist.

He has his way of saying things that makes him, him. You either like it or you don't. Luckily in this day and age we have the choice of who we listen to and who we brush off.

Like I said, he has made some good videos. I just think this particular video is pretty petty on his part. Rather if there is any real intention or not. He has the right to say what he wants. Others have to right to express their opinions of what he stated.

Top Bottom