• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    In my experience instructing, 11 year olds girls are some of the best students you can ever have. Attentive, smart, energetic and ready for sound foundational work.

Leave the whiney, opinionated, excuse filled drama to middle aged men...

I agree 100% unless their 8 yr old sister is there also.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Hold on here, I have never owned a 1911 are you telling me you pay over a grand for them and have to hunt and peck to find mags that work?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Hold on here, I have never owned a 1911 are you telling me you pay over a grand for them and have to hunt and peck to find mags that work?

i've never used anything but the mags that came with the gun...colt, springer, taurus, MetroArms. They all worked and they all worked in all the other guns.

I don't own a single $30 Chip or Wilson mag.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    well under $1000. Uses all mags I've ever tried with a bunch of different ammo. I think I'll keep it.
    20111102120129.jpg

I'll keep this one too
    IMG_1246.jpg

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Holy Shat! is a hand gun worth it? I just googled the price on those.

Ok, 1911's are works of art.

Glocks are tools.

I thought it was pretty awesome, but overkill. I got it for a steal and shot it for awhile, then sold it. Still have my holster and mag carriers if I get another one someday. Just think they are overpriced for what you get.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I thought it was pretty awesome, but overkill. I got it for a steal and shot it for awhile, then sold it. Still have my holster and mag carriers if I get another one someday. Just think they are overpriced for what you get.

now this is a whole other argument that I think more people will likely rally to.

to a certain extent, I liken it to Gibson USA vs Gibson Custom Shop guitars. The law of diminishing returns definitely comes into play.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You know I hear this kinda stuff from a LOT of Glock die-hards but really don't you WANT your favorite brand pistol usable by lots of different size people? With out the adjustable back strap Glocks are HUGELY thick in the grip area and UNUSABLE by much of the smaller handed population. The critical distance from back of grip to trigger face is way too large on a stock pre 4th gen Glock for anyone with less than average length fingers. I would think this rather large problem would warrant a redesign.

Tori says HTFU

tori-nonaka03.jpg

Top Bottom