• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If Kut or Alpo or anyone else can explain to me how the leaders of “a nation of laws not of men” can remove their duly elected president without proof of their president having broken any of their nation’s laws I’m all ears.

And when our elected officials fail to act within the laws they pass without consequence while expecting us to obey those same laws or face prosecution is it any wonder why We The People lose respect for our elected officials and the Rule of Law?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You think unemployment rates were on an upward trend under Obama. I don’t see that as being factual. You think it is. I know the answer, but see not benefit in trying to explain it since I think you have seen the same data, yet keep coming to the wrong conclusion.

Denial. Ok

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You think unemployment rates were on an upward trend under Obama. I don’t see that as being factual. You think it is. I know the answer, but see not benefit in trying to explain it since I think you have seen the same data, yet keep coming to the wrong conclusion.

Again... since you know the answer and I must be too stupid to figure it out

2000 4.0

01 4.2
    02 5.7
    03 5.8
    04 5.7
    05 5.3
    06 4.7
    07 4.6
    08 5.0
    09 7.8
    10 9.8
    11 9.1
    12 8.3
    13 8.0
    14 6.6
    15 5.7
    16 4.9
    17 4.7
    18 4.1
    19 4.0

Seems to stay steadily around 5% until Obama. Then it somehow goes up to 10, but that’s not his fault right?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Just sayin. Statistics show what they show. You can use any excuse for the statistics you want. But they were double under Obama what they were before him, and triple under Obama what they are currently. Thats saying something.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Link isn’t working for some reason. So here.

January %s only.

2000 4.0
    01 4.2
    02 5.7
    03 5.8
    04 5.7
    05 5.3
    06 4.7
    07 4.6
    08 5.0
    09 7.8
    10 9.8
    11 9.1
    12 8.3
    13 8.0
    14 6.6
    15 5.7
    16 4.9
    17 4.7
    18 4.1
    19 4.0

I see a trend... do you? Feel free to google unemployment by year, go to the bls website, and see for yourself. Sure seems Obama was the cause going by the trend

Im honestly, truly baffled how we see the same thing, and believe the opposite. Oh well, we will agree to disagree.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Im honestly, truly baffled how we see the same thing, and believe the opposite. Oh well, we will agree to disagree.
    Well. Instead of just saying I’m wrong, you could explain what you see if you’re so sure it’s correct. I see numbers that show a huge rise after 08 never below 5 til ‘16

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Stats are the result of the previous administration" is one of those unprovable fallback arguments to not concede an inch in an arguement.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    "Stats are the result of the previous administration" is one of those unprovable fallback arguments to not concede an inch in an arguement.
    Everything good now is because of the previous guy. Everything bad is because of the current.

im gonna use that excuse at my job. ( reversed tho )

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Remember....
    Obama use to blame the last administration on everything bad that happened during his first term.
    Then Obama blamed the last administration on everything bad that happened during his 2nd term..... which was him. :n00b:

If he would have sacked up and taken just a little responsibility for some of the bad crap that he did, he might have even earned a little respect.

Little *****!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Obama use to blame the last administration on everything bad that happened during his first term.
    Then Obama blamed the last administration on everything bad that happened during his 2nd term..... which was him. :n00b:

If he would have sacked up and taken just a little responsibility for some of the bad crap that he did, he might have even earned a little respect.

Little *****!

Someone said ifa president does wrong and doesn’t acknowledge it, they should be impeached. Read it in this thread a couple pages ago I believe

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Remember....

Little *****!

This isn't exclusive with Presidents, it's just modern society. Everyone blames someone/something else for their problems. It's just what you do.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Seeing how it was in the 4% range before he took office, and jumped to 10% after he took office, staying over 7% until 2014, ya... twist it however you want, I’d say that’s Obama my man.

You missed the Republican Great Recession, apparently.

Dude....this is really a poor argument. It might be factual, but it isn't truthful.

If a bomb went off in the Bush Administration, you'd claim hospitalizations were higher in the Obama administration.

cause and effect, amigo

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This isn't exclusive with Presidents, it's just modern society. Everyone blames someone/something else for their problems. It's just what you do.

Wait, because you have always struck me as someone who is informed.... do you think in the first few years of Obama’s administration, that the unemployment rate was attributed to his actions, and that unemployment did NOT trend down?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You missed the Republican Great Recession, apparently.

Dude....this is really a poor argument. It might be factual, but it isn't truthful.

When I complain about how informed the electorate is, it stuff like this that solidify that opinion. People looking a numbers in a vacuum, and not seeing cause and effect, nor an obvious decreasing in trends.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    When I complain about how informed the electorate is, it stuff like this that solidify that opinion. People looking a numbers in a vacuum, and not seeing cause and effect, nor an obvious decreasing in trends.
    First, I wish you wouldn’t quote him, cause then I have to read it. :):

Second, I don’t understand how someone as intelligent as yourself can honestly believe that. It stayed around 5 under bush. It stayed over 7, and closer to 10, under all of Obama’s term. But you consider that bush’s fault? And now, right after Obama leaves office, it’s under 4.

So with your logic, all of the bad under bush must’ve been caused by Clinton, right?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And I could accept it was bush’s fault if it continued to rise under bush. It didn’t. It went up, and started to come back down. Then as soon as Obama took over it went up to 10.

Top Bottom