• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Proxy war 2.0 will include a few more countries.

Wonder which side the French government will end up on? Looks like Iran currently. This could end up another world war.
    Israel needs to target any foreign “advisers “ they can find first. Set the tone. Make those countries decide to go all in or walk away.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Proxy war 2.0 will include a few more countries.

Wonder which side the French government will end up on? Looks like Iran currently. This could end up another world war.
    So, we're for Hamas, Hezbolla and Iran because we must be, since the benign and benevolent tovarisch Putin supports them, right? I think that I read on Pravda that the United States was pressuring the UN to expedite the admission of Israel.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The IRGC published their list of targets in Israel which includes airports, seaports, power plant's, and railway stations as well as military installations.

Now my question is:
    Why would any country wait for their enemy to strike before responding?
    I would think since Iran is a credible threat to Israel that Israel would do their best to hit their capability to launch this attack as much as possible long before it starts. Be in Iran, Lebanon, Iraq, or Syria.
    Who knows Turkey might join in as well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Allows you to say.. look what they did. they forced this
    But how much will be destroyed if those hypersonic missiles actually work like they think they will?
    "There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent." - Sun Tzu
    I believe that is the proper translation.
    Allowing a first strike and finding out your defenses were not as good as you thought can really do severe damage to your infrastructure.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But how much will be destroyed if those hypersonic missiles actually work like they think they will?
    "There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent." - Sun Tzu
    I believe that is the proper translation.
    Allowing a first strike and finding out your defenses were not as good as you thought can really do severe damage to your infrastructure.

Some "leaders" might be okay with losses.. that don't affect them personally.

Not saying this is it.
    But it has happened.

nickc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    The IRGC published their list of targets in Israel which includes airports, seaports, power plant's, and railway stations as well as military installations.

Now my question is:
    Why would any country wait for their enemy to strike before responding?
    I would think since Iran is a credible threat to Israel that Israel would do their best to hit their capability to launch this attack as much as possible long before it starts. Be in Iran, Lebanon, Iraq, or Syria.
    Who knows Turkey might join in as well.
    I'd assume because if Israel launches a preemptive strike, they'll be seen as a total aggressor in the region. Whereas a retaliation just climbs the ladder of escalation more

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So, we're for Hamas, Hezbolla and Iran because we must be, since the benign and benevolent tovarisch Putin supports them, right? I think that I read on Pravda that the United States was pressuring the UN to expedite the admission of Israel.
    I have been clear in my support for Isreael since the start of this thread and have pointed out times this administration has not been supportive. Including our federally funded NGO's fueling riots against their current government. Israel is an important nation state for many reasons. I fully support our aid and defense of them. In case I had not been clear.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hell, there is no way Iran hasn't been nuclear for years.
    That would suck for them then.
    I would imagine that to be a top "overkill" target.
    No Top Gun Maverick type of strike.
    Attack plane after attack plane, scored by a bevy of fighters.
    And 10x the estimated number of munitions needed

Top Bottom