• ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country

Iran has backed down.
    I guess they didn't want their nuclear sites completely destroyed just yet.

They are waiting till Aug 12.
    At this point, why should the Israelis wait? They might as well get it over. The Iranians have paused; they're on their heels for the moment.

I'm also supposing that Iranian/Hezbollah sleeper cells that have made their way across the southern border could have some plots planned here in the event of the Israelis taking out Iranian nuclear reactors.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    At this point, why should the Israelis wait? They might as well get it over. The Iranians have paused; they're on their heels for the moment.

I'm also supposing that Iranian/Hezbollah sleeper cells that have made their way across the southern border could have some plots planned here in the event of the Israelis taking out Iranian nuclear reactors.
    The Iranians are weighting till Aug 12. IDF will hit the leaders and the supply lines until then whenever the opportunity exists. I do not think the IDF is afraid of the forces they currently face.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    The Iranians are weighting till Aug 12. IDF will hit the leaders and the supply lines until then whenever the opportunity exists. I do not think the IDF is afraid of the forces they currently face.
    Why the wait until Aug 12? Ongoing military preparations or some significance to that date?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The US is just playing for the media. I firmly believe that joe I can’t remember if I **** my pants biden is afraid of the middle east.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Did they already have those?

It's kind of surprising that Russia would shift any high value EW assets out of the Ukraine theater when there's so much that needs defending against drone and missile threats.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Did they already have those?

It's kind of surprising that Russia would shift any high value EW assets out of the Ukraine theater when there's so much that needs defending against drone and missile threats.

They're probably unloading the crap they have sitting around that they're finding out isn't working as well as they like.

Or... they could be seeing how it does against our stuff. But aren't they already doing that in Ukraine?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    They're probably unloading the crap they have sitting around that they're finding out isn't working as well as they like.

Or... they could be seeing how it does against our stuff. But aren't they already doing that in Ukraine?
    It's really hard to get any kind of valid information on how stuff like EW systems are actually working in Ukraine, or not working.

Top Bottom