• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    C'mon now. What's more important? Addressing a world leader and ally, or hangin' with your sorority sisters?
    It may actually be a good thing she did not speak to him. I can not immagine her saying anything to him that would not likely insult him or make him question being aligned with the US at all.

I mean we are talking about a woman who went to the Munich peace conference...but has never been to "Europe".

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It may actually be a good thing she did not speak to him. I can not immagine her saying anything to him that would not likely insult him or make him question being aligned with the US at all.

I mean we are talking about a women who went to the Munich peace conference...but has never been to "Europe".
    I heard a little snippet of her speech to the sorority sisters and she was talking about how "these extremists want to take us back!" Uh, yeah, no **** Sherlock. Back to when the country was humming along, foreign relations were good, etc.. No, we don't want to move "forward" to your communist dystopia. If that makes us "extremists", then so be it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    hmmmm.....that's one panty raid I'll stay away from.

Those panties probably need hit with raid...

shopping

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    US and UK Naval Forces are in the Mediterranean.

What's the SOP if Turkey gets itchy with Israel tries something stupid and Israel responds?

Are US/UK back channels to the Turks saying, "Calm down. Don't start something you can't stop?"

Are US back channels to the Israelis saying, "Come on. You know it's just sabre rattling?"

The Israelis are out of their give a $#*s.

Are the Turks playing Article 5?

Do the Turks care?

Does NATO care?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom