Is The Government Shutdown Affecting You Directly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    oh that is quit simple to fix.
    instead of having taxes takes out via a w4 worksheet. have the workers figure out thier total tax bill based on what they earned the year before divide that by the number of checks this year and see how many will be screaming when they see the REAL number of how much they are taxed

Or have every man, woman, and child taxed directly on the total federal spend divided by the population of the country.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Jedi has google, yes?

an.jpg

pa.jpg

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    According to Twitter it has been moved to 4pm.

Ain't nobody got time for that, IU and Purdue are playing...

And Purdue is winning!

Now, I would like to see the Welfare and Food Stamps get delayed a week or two just to watch what happens... but I am a sick puppy that way.

Last edited:

Squander

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    South Bend
    My wife is furloughed: she works for EPA in Chicago. Not sure whether I approve of the current .gov posturing or not. On the one hand, she is getting an extended paid vacation. On the other, my tax dollars are being wasted. :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ain't nobody got time for that, IU and Purdue are playing...

And Purdue is winning!

Now, I would like to see the Welfare and Food Stamps get delayed a week or two just to watch what happens... but I am a sick puppy that way.

cook county, il having the most people on welfare than anyother us county would burn chicsgo to the ground if the grsy train was delay.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Boo hoo

Don't a lot of those 'elite' firefighters work out west? A couple of delayed paychecks and 'let it burn'? Perhaps they can be replaced with women and illegals or other intersections that those states are willing to pay

My hometown hasn't ever been threatened by a wildfire that I know of, I believe Yellowstone is still there despite 1988. Maybe the people actually being propped up by FeGov disaster appropriations, whether it be for people living in the burn zone or the hurricane zones, should pay more/all of the cost

Venom targeted at the message, not the messenger Jetta. Already have had a bellyfull listening to air traffic
    controllers ***** about how bad they have it

Top Bottom