• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Yes, I still think it is hilarious. You and your horse can leave now.

No, this a horse I and others must ride everyday.

Tell me how, in what way the joke is funny. Having no sympathy or empathy for sex abuse victims, I wonder if or when you have children and abuse happens to them, if ANY joke about sexual abuse will still be funny.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    noun 1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement

I'm thinking the above is in the absurd category. Most "humor" is offensive to someone, that's what makes it funny. (see previous "ZING" and "bazinga")

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    No, this a horse I and others must ride everyday.

Tell me how, in what way the joke is funny. Having no sympathy or empathy for sex abuse victims, I wonder if or when you have children and abuse happens to them, if ANY joke about sexual abuse will still be funny.

Bonkers, I didn't really take the joke as directed at victims of sex abuse. It was more a twisted take on the end of this POS's career with him ending up in prison. While I don't understand some of the more callous responses to you, I don't think anyone here intended to offend you or anyone else who has gone through that.

Non legitime carboratum.

Edit: Nevermind some of the above, PP clearly is trying to be insulting offensive.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NY Post opted for the prison rape joke on the front page.

CM2S-YlVAAErSTp.png

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Wow, Tony Katz just reported that in June, Jared did a Bloomberg interview where he disclosed Subway was rebranding him as a 'family man whose life had evolved'. I can't imagine...

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wow, Tony Katz just reported that in June, Jared did a Bloomberg interview where he disclosed Subway was rebranding him as a "family man whose life had evolved". I can't imagine...

A family man whose life has evolved...was he thinking ISIS or FLDS, Warren Jeffs-style?

Last edited:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Hey, Dave, can you fix the pair of quotation marks (should be apostrophes) and the "who's" (should be "whose") before the grammar police come for me? Thanks.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    LOL. that's my photo....I'll have keep a copy of this one.

Wow, are you a photo stringer, Mike?

I've never known a stringer before, that's cool.:D

Since a couple of people have asked me, the spacing on this is much more prolonged than in state court. E.g., at my last federal case the sentencing was four (4) months after the guilty plea. Six months is not uncommon in complex cases. Sentencing in Indiana courts usually transpires 30 to 45 days after a guilty plea.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Wow, are you a photo stringer, Mike?

I've never known a stringer before, that's cool.:D

Since a couple of people have asked me, the spacing on this is much more prolonged than in state court. E.g., at my last federal case the sentencing was four (4) months after the guilty plea. Six months is not uncommon in complex cases. Sentencing in Indiana courts usually transpires 30 to 45 days after a guilty plea.

Actually I'm a staff photographer, I do have several photo stringers that work for me though. Let me know I can hook you up. :D

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So Hitler jokes are out because there's no humor in the holocaust?

Perpetrators of horrible acts deserve to be ridiculed and dark humor is one way to do that. No one is making fun of the victims or making light of them being exploited.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So Hitler jokes are out because there's no humor in the holocaust?

Perpetrators of horrible acts deserve to be ridiculed and dark humor is one way to do that. No one is making fun of the victims or making light of them being exploited.

Personally, that's the line for me. Making fun of the victims, advocating violence, that sort of thing is over the line IMP. Making fun of the perpetrator, well, that's fair game.

I don't think ANYBODY here has displayed any sympathy for the perpetrator. I think you'll find several calls for his culling from the human race. Making a joke about the person is not making light of the crime, nor showing disdain for the victims.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Actually Fargo did show sympathy towards Bonkers original post and he did not agree with some of the other posts. But it has been cleaned along with other opinions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I did a "hide the six inch" joke pages ago.

Swallowing foot longs can do that...

Racists!

Apparently, you need to turn on the news.. You are not informed with what is happening at this moment.

Wow. BREAKING 'G' gets scooped. That IS a bazinga.

Insert 6" joke here.

Racist.

That's what she​ said.

Sexist.

Jarrod's new tat:

Racist.

Top Bottom