• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    In the original story, I thought it likely that Jared was only guilty of associating with a creep. I think the search of his home was related to wanting to find info to use against the other guy, not Jared.

In these newest accusations, hard to know if they are all/partly true or if this is just some disgruntled former lover who is now hellbent on hanging Jared. It is a bit suspicious that Subway says she never notified them of anything when she claims that she did on several occasions. Even if 100% of what she claims is true (per the news story), I'm not sure that any of it is illegal in Indiana. Disgusting maybe but not necessarily a violation of codified law.

Either way, Jared's life is screwed. I look for his wife to announce divorce proceedings soon. She came from money and I'm sure she's being counseled that it's time to get out.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Wonder if he'll pull a Brady and destroy the phone? "Was that wrong? Should I have not done that?"

Speaking of Brady, if I were the judge hearing the federal case, I'd simply say "Brady, you destroyed evidence. Suspension stands."

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So, in light of the new accusations what actual crime has he committed? The age of consent is 16 in Indiana, so he's clear there. The only ting I can possibly see is a possible solicitation charge, and we have no "victim" since no-one has named the supposed 16 year old. Any charges here that aren't being seen?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Potentially there are a bunch (federal) depending on the allegations.

Wait and see.

I'm talking specifically to the latest texts with the 16 year old. What crime was there? Yeah, I'm aware he could get gigged for what could potentially be on his computers, but with this girl what crime occurred? If things went as asserted? Solicitation isn't a federal offence, last time I checked.

Top Bottom