Is It Good For The Gun Cause To Bash Suppliers On The Open Internet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Too late. Or at least mark a spot as you seem to be 100% ass.

Bye bye wise guy.
    iu

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    There was a day when in better health I would invite this petulant child hiding in an adult meat suit out for a burger and a beer just to look him in the eyes. Remember those days. Damnit I miss them but after doing this multiple times it became all too clear that wasting time on such a person was exactly that....a waste of time.
    Most are short and angry. Some are just angry. Not sure about this one but man he is all that in his own mind.
    Understand "X" new guy. We put up with zero crap in here. Sooooo many of us actually know each other in the real world. We do not hide behind key boards and call people names we actually meet up and shoot together. You are arguing with some serious gun people and yet you have no clue. We break bread together. We share knowledge parts and help those in need.
    We need you like, well, nothing. Take your anger elsewhere please. We have no time for it.

Be safe if you can,

-CM-
    Talk about someone stepping on his manhood……you can disagree with someone about a subject but don’t be disrespectful. CM, you gave him more of a chance than I would have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom