Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I mean, the idea isn’t wrong. We should pretty much know who the winners are by morning the day after. But, the reason it’s easy to know where the winning ticket came from, it’s all electronically tracked. Do you really want your vote to be electronically tracked like lottery tickets are?
    Yes......why not. Because they know where it came from does not mean they know it is mine.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes......why not. Because they know where it came from does not mean they know it is mine.
    Nah. **** that noise. The government doesn’t need to know who I votes for. In the US, voting is anonymous. The secret ballot should stay secret.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    The President of the United States is telling us that our election system is a fraud.
    Listen to what Trump says. Not what Fox News tells you he says.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This seems to corroborate the idea the red states got redder. So there might have been a red wave but it was in its own tea cup.

I think so. The biggest stand out i believe was in Fla. They managed to flip a few traditionally solid blue counties this election by a wide margin increasingly solidifying a Red State majority. They had a very good midterm election.

Last edited:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Well, I sure am sick of the current system. I think it would be good to have some experts discuss serious improvements.

What experts would be trusted?

Any Government-appointed “experts“ would be seen as Trojan horses for hidden political agendas, and any so-called private experts would be seen as agenda-friendly plants placed by the parties.

How much of this issue is really incumbent upon our process? Our electoral system is already closely monitored by the government, the medias, and both parties, it seems unlikely that structural issues, especially those that might be exploited by one’s political opponents for real gain, would go unnoticed or unlitigated.

Much of the current talk of election fraud can be traced back to Trump himself. He was already publicly stating as early as July 2020 that if he lost it would be because the election was rigged. Even if there is nothing to the claims beyond Trump’s sour grapes, the damage is done…the idea has taken roots in the wild.

So, at this point, it’s probably best to pull the curtains back and allow the antiseptic power of daylight to do its work…if our culture actually has the attention span for it, that is.

My guess is all the talk of election fraud goes away once Republicans start getting a few wins and take the spotlight away from Trump, not because a blue-ribbon panel delivers a report.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What experts would be trusted?

Any Government-appointed “experts“ would be seen as Trojan horses for hidden political agendas, and any so-called private experts would be seen as agenda-friendly plants placed by the parties.

How much of this issue is really incumbent upon our process? Our electoral system is already closely monitored by the government, the medias, and both parties, it seems unlikely that structural issues, especially those that might be exploited by one’s political opponents for real gain, would go unnoticed or unlitigated.

Much of the current talk of election fraud can be traced back to Trump himself. He was already publicly stating as early as July 2020 that if he lost it would be because the election was rigged. Even if there is nothing to the claims beyond Trump’s sour grapes, the damage is done…the idea has taken roots in the wild.

So, at this point, it’s probably best to pull the curtains back and allow the antiseptic power of daylight to do its work…if our culture actually has the attention span for it, that is.

My guess is all the talk of election fraud goes away once Republicans start getting a few wins and take the spotlight away from Trump, not because a blue-ribbon panel delivers a report.

You know, talk of election fraud was well before Trump, right?

Top Bottom