Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don‘t blame you for not taking the left serious. There are plenty reasons to mistrust the Democrats, especially at the national level. I probably agree with you more here than you realize.

Beyond that, I‘m not sure how to address your concerns, the examples you give are similar in substance, and I agree…these things shouldn’t be allowed to slide.
    However, you really don't care as long as the ends justify the means.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I’m not sure.

The black-bloc Anti-fascists with their zeal for identifying and punching “nazi’s” (whatever fits their current definition, anyways) is pretty high on my list...I’d like to see those guys off the playing field.

The wokies. Ugh.

The professional victims, and the bleeding hearts that enable them…not my preferred corner of the tent, if you get my meaning.

These groups all seem to want to use the authoritarian power of government to push their preferences on the rest of us, and thats well beyond my point of comfort.
    Well it would seem that's a pretty inclusive list of leftist ideals. What's left?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unless and until we reform our voting processes, trust will never return.
    And this needs to proceed from taking control of state legislatures and statewide positions that control elections like SoS as well as governors. Until we can reach a critical mass of states that have enacted secure voting procedures, despite the cries of 'suppression' this brings, we will suffer these indignities; but that is still preferable to increased federal control of elections. One only has to read Pelosi's H.B.1 to realize how much they WANT to control every state's electoral process to their own advantage

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Unless and until we reform our voting processes, trust will never return.
    Judging from how zoomers voted, it’s probably not gonna matter. They’re conditioned to like what Democrats want. They’re fine with grooming children. They’re fine with government enforcing speech standards through tech companies. They don’t really give a **** about most of the issues that conservatives care about. And soon they’ll be the prominent voter bloc.

The only thing they’re pissed at Democrats about is that they failed to forgive student loans on their Gender Studies degrees. And they’re not even blaming Democrats for conning them. They’re blaming the Trump appointed judge for saying, no, the president doesn’t have that power.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The fix is in and it looks like they fixed it so that they will maintain both houses of Congress.
    Welcome to 3rd world politics.
    It looks like 19 House seats outstanding, and the Dems would need to get 14 of 19.

C'mon man...show us how bad you want it.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011

Top Bottom