Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It is a decent amount but nowhere near $41,000,000,000 that is sent to Mexico alone, not including another 50,000,000,000 to Central America. $1,300,000,000 worldwide sent to Somalia with 16% from the US.

I support a tax on these transfers…
    If you're a legal citizen your money should be yours to send to whoever the hell you want, or to pile up in the yard and set on fire if you want.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Polls are looking red.

Walker is up by 5, Lake by 10, Kemp by 10.

Read a poll that showed 21% blacks and 40% Latinos are going GOP.

That would be absolutely disastrous for the Democratic Party.
    These polls have one glaring flaw - they only ask people that are living. This way they completely miss a big dumocrap demographic.

It is a big mistake to underestimate the voting fraud and cheating that the dumocraps will do. They will be more sophisticated at every election.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Just to make this worse, Mexican, and maybe all central American, illegals pay 0 federal income taxes as well. They are LEGALLY permited, by the irs, to claim any and all family in their home counrty as dependants in order to reduce their withholding to zero.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So in 1943 you would be all happy with people sending their money to Germany?
    Hopefully not via ship, lol.

Outside of declared war, neither the government nor any other citizen should be privileged to have any idea what YOU do with YOUR money, full stop.

And yes the catch being legal citizen/resident/etc, as no illegal should be making money in the US or really in the country at all.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hopefully not via ship, lol.

Outside of declared war, neither the government nor any other citizen should be privileged to have any idea what YOU do with YOUR money, full stop.

And yes the catch being legal citizen/resident/etc, as no illegal should be making money in the US or really in the country at all.
    What about in the case of invasion?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The United States is not at war and is not being invaded.
    Times have changed. There no longer has to be a declared war to have enemies. Now enemies can be terrorists that have killed Americans and have sworn to kill more Americans and do so. Just because we do not declare war is meaningless now, they are our enemies and giving them aid and comfort is treason. War was never declared during the Vietnam War.

Aiding terrorists is criminal behavior and should not be tolerated.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    War was never declared during the Vietnam War.
    Which is a massive problem.

The United States should not be utilizing military force or suspending basic liberties in the name of security without a formal, defined, closed-ended declaration of war. Making that mistake is precisely why we now live in the era of Forever War.

Also our own government is by FAR the biggest financial and material sponsor of terrorist groups in the planet, so forgive me if this boogyman of American workers sending money overseas to the "wrong people" doesn't have me particularly concerned. 300 years of that probably won't reach half of what we gave to the Taliban last year. I'd rather have my money and my privacy.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Also our own government is by FAR the biggest financial and material sponsor of terrorist groups in the planet, so forgive me if this boogyman of American workers sending money overseas to the "wrong people" doesn't have me particularly concerned. 300 years of that probably won't reach half of what we gave to the Taliban last year. I'd rather have my money and my privacy.

You certainly have a right to your opinion. It doesn't matter if it makes me gag.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wonder if all the red wave elections will look like victory right up to the 11th hour and then suddenly blue votes will appear everywhere, following what becomes a familiar pattern.
    I read that Pennsylvania sent out 255000 mail in ballots to people for whom they could neither verify their SS# or their DL#

Trying to drag Fetterman's zombie corpse over the line. He'll be an even better puppet than JoePedo because they won't have to allow him to speak in public because of his 'condition'

They could kill him and just issue statements purporting to be from him. Weekend at Bernie's

Last edited:
    Top Bottom