• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    I'm still rocking the old 3GS, and I've been due for an upgrade for months waiting on the 5 to come out. I too will wait until all the hype is over then go get the new iPhone... Besides my 3GS still works like a charm, knock on wood.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I have one pre-ordered, but still thought this was funny.

very-well-played-24.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I hear some of the software is glitchy. I'm waiting to get mine until some of that gets worked out. Overpriced electronic toys! I am so in!
    I think it depends on whatever 3rd party apps you have. I have had absolutely zero issues with iOS6, but MrsGBuck is having all kinds of trouble with her apps force-closing. I think in a week or so the app makers will get their stuff together and it will be fine. Also, the new "maps" app sucks.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I haven't messed with maps much yet. Doesn't look like there are separate tabs for maps and directions like before.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't mess with the buds much. I usually use my Bluetooth hearing aids to listen to music. The old style buds won't stay in my ears.

I know what you meant. (I don't like them either). It was a stupid joke...doesn't come across very well written out.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've just avoided buds. I replaced mine with some over the ear Panasonic noise cancelling headphones. Makes mowing a lot nicer.

My hearing aids would be great for mowing and stuff if they could program them to shut the mics off whir Bluetooth is on. I could walk around at work listening to music and tune out the noise without anyone knowing.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I fingered a 5 a little bit at Best Buy today. Kind of hard to get a feel for weight when it's tethered to the table. Looks like its going to be a sweet phone.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I think it depends on whatever 3rd party apps you have. I have had absolutely zero issues with iOS6, but MrsGBuck is having all kinds of trouble with her apps force-closing. I think in a week or so the app makers will get their stuff together and it will be fine. Also, the new "maps" app sucks.

better than ios5 imho

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Well, after 3 days with an iPhone 5, I've confirmed that I just prefer android phones right now. It's a nice phone, and all, and IOS6 is fine, but I'm ready to go back to android.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I got my iphone 5 otterbox case in the mail today. One huge improvement is that the non retaining clip side doesn't cover the entire side of the phone like the 4 case did. Now, you can stick your phone in either direction without the case hitting your volume buttons.

Top Bottom