• ...and so much more!
  • grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    :laugh: please :dunno: :D

Grizman, thanks for the kind words my Brother. Jeremy was just foolin around, hes a great guy and a Brother to us.

I think most of us vets know what horors it will be if SHTF, and we will soldier the F up and live or be p****s and die. Our skills and mindset will be our salvation.

but, i also know a lot of non military who I trust just as much, and who are just as able to adapt and overcome. The most important thing will be to have a strong core of like minded individuals and you will have the best shot.

Vince is our ride for sure :)

Ok, Jeremy and Vince If a brother says you squared away thats good enough for me! You boys are OK!

E5' I agree completely. As things get closer to S-day we need to develope a contact method incase one of us needs to co op on something pressing!
    This folks is what it will take to survive, the bringing together of skills and resources.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ok, Jeremy and Vince If a brother says you squared away thats good enough for me! You boys are OK!

E5' I agree completely. As things get closer to S-day we need to develope a contact method incase one of us needs to co op on something pressing!
    This folks is what it will take to survive, the bringing together of skills and resources.

Thats why the MSG groups were started. If your in central indiana then thats MSG2. Southern MSG3, Northern MSG1

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    There are more people like that around than I think any of us want to admit.

Be they serious or joking in such a comment, anyone with an empty belly and any sort of weapon is going to, eventually, turn looter.

Should an extended SHTF happen, there will be a "second wave" of looters as those who stockpiled a few months of food run out and are forced to turn looter.

It's going to be blood bath after blood bath.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I believe that there will be unrest until some type of leadership or government can be established in an area. People will have to watch their property and their backs at every turn because you don't know who or what is there. Also, I think there will be few people who survive on their own without some type of banding together of people to protect the whole group and their way of surviving. In Katrina there were many neighborhoods that had its people join together to protect itself and keep those who meant harm out. This is the only large scale disaster that we have to go by and it was only in a small area of the country and it turned into looting and destruction very quickly.

There are more people like that around than I think any of us want to admit.

Be they serious or joking in such a comment, anyone with an empty belly and any sort of weapon is going to, eventually, turn looter.

Should an extended SHTF happen, there will be a "second wave" of looters as those who stockpiled a few months of food run out and are forced to turn looter.

It's going to be blood bath after blood bath.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    When (not if) the time comes, one will have to make some hard choices. While talking about doing unspeakable things makes for interesting discussion, actually doing them in real life is often another issue. To have to choose between life and death is a sobering concept that you will have to live with long after the deed is done.

The 2nd to last thing I EVER want to do is take a life. However, the VERY last thing I want to do is have my or mine's life taken from us. I can not speak for anyone else, but I have made my decision a long time ago and am at peace with it.

Top Bottom