• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Relic and I will be there. I have a 4x4 so I can haul people, gear or stuff down to the range.
    Do we get an award for driving the farthest?:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry fellas. I won't be able to make it. The new job has me working saturday. :( Have fun without me.

Noooooooooooo! It won't be the same without you there to skewer hot dogs with your bayonet!!!!! :) Sorry to hear that man. Maybe next time though. We'll be sure to send some lead down range for ya though!

Relic and I will be there. I have a 4x4 so I can haul people, gear or stuff down to the range.
    Do we get an award for driving the farthest?:D

If you get there early enough you can shoot first. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah... a whole week early!
    snicker snicker

Shoulda just fixed your truck while you were there!
    snicker snicker

:D

Hey, at least I know my truck's worthy of the road trip! :rockwoot:

Yea, yea, I'm a dumbarse. :dunno: If you hadn't fired a gun in months you'd be overly anxious too! :):

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I have a fold up table I will bring along with a 10x10 canopy.
    I will also supply soft drinks, Cokes, Pepsi, Mt.dews and Diet of all flavors. If anyone has a request shout it out.

I also have a lot of old business yard signs that we can use to to put targets on if needed. Just let me know. I don't want to haul them down if they are not needed.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I will also supply soft drinks, Cokes, Pepsi, Mt.dews and Diet of all flavors. If anyone has a request shout it out.

I also have a lot of old business yard signs that we can use to to put targets on if needed. Just let me know. I don't want to haul them down if they are not needed.

Anything you wanna bring is fine. Yard signs won't be *necessary* as I'll have 3 target stands with targets and 3 AR500 steel targets, among misc other things, but more targets can't hurt if you want. More targets = more people shooting.

Huntall50 said:
    I'm bring a steel swinging target

Any idea what it's rated for? Most of those won't handle anything more than a handgun, though we will have a handgun range setup as well.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I'm bringing something cool to shoot up, but I can't say what it is in public. You'll just have to wait and see. And no it's not illegal.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    we threw out a bunch of barney dolls and elmo dolls when we moved...those would of been fun to shoot:): my daughter has a 4' tall winnie the poo doll..wonder if she will let us shoot it?:dunno::rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Appreciate the offer, but I can't drink pop anymore. I'll have my own drinks. I can bring some hotdogs and buns though. How many do you guys think we'll need? 2/person? 3? Oh wait, Relic's gonna be there. Better just buy 12 packages and be done with it. :lmfao:

Im excited about meeting you all..well other than SE:D

Oh of course. :D

Oh, if someone's got some kind of stand we can attach these plastic bottles to that would be helpful. I've been going through my wood pile to find the right sizes to accommodate for more than 5 shooters, but I just don't have the wood. I guess I can make a single-shooter setup though. What do you guys think?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    THese metal construction signs that I have,you could take the center sign out and tie the bottles to the top rail.

If my memory is correct on the show date I will go by the 1500 on friday and pick up some tannerite.

I could see if my son will let me bring some of his yoohoo's for you.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    THese metal construction signs that I have,you could take the center sign out and tie the bottles to the top rail.

If my memory is correct on the show date I will go by the 1500 on friday and pick up some tannerite.
    The 1500 is after the shoot.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I could see if my son will let me bring some of his yoohoo's for you.

Sounds good, but I'll pass on the milk. Calcium is bad when you have a kidney stone that won't go away. :): Thanks though. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom