• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'll carpool if somebody wants to come get me.
    I just live down the street.......in Evansville.:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's ok. I haven't been on a good road trip in ages and I love a good road trip! :D Just not too keen on being on the road at 5am though... :):

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    There's probably room for parking lining up the path...we'll just need to reserve the parking closer to the road for people who may need to leave early.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm just messin' with ya Ryan.......I'm gonna drive.:)

I know, I just wanted an excuse to drive by my old house and see how they're keeping up the place. It's only 5 minutes off 41... :D

There's probably room for parking lining up the path...we'll just need to reserve the parking closer to the road for people who may need to leave early.

I'll stay to clean up. What time do you plan on getting there? so I know how early to be. That way I can park up close and leave room for those that need to leave early.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got a good target we can hang. It's a post-it note board that the hair cut place was throwing out. I jokingly asked if they were throwing it away and the guy said if I want it I can have it. He asked why and told him I was gonna use it as a target holder. :) He got all nervous and asked, "You mean like, for guns and stuff?" :laugh: Said, yep, having a group get together and needed target holders. :D He kinda was like, oh. Ok. :):

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I have a gong made out of 6" oil well pipe I've been wanting to try out.
    It hangs from an A frame. Would you mind if I bring it?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bring it on!

I'll be bringing a few AR500 targets, some paper targets, and plenty of milk jugs!

I've got a BUNCH of gatorade bottles and jugs and stuff too. I think the address is wrong on the place. I googled it and came up with the intersection of 37 and Walnut St.... :dunno: The place doesn't look like what I remember and there's no church to be found either...

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I've got a BUNCH of gatorade bottles and jugs and stuff too. I think the address is wrong on the place. I googled it and came up with the intersection of 37 and Walnut St.... :dunno: The place doesn't look like what I remember and there's no church to be found either...
    Let me know if it's wrong. I'll be traveling by GPS.
    I think Relic is coming now!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I might be able to sneak out of the house. so is this like and actual range or will we be shooting in the woods somewhere?

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Thanks for pointing that out, SE. The address has been updated and will take you where you need to be!

Also, I'll be sending out my cell phone number to you folks in case you have trouble

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    I would love to come as well.I don't have an SKS yet but would love to be able to shoot one.I'm looking forward to meeting you folks!

Lynn Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    MSG 2 / Indianapolis
    I will be coming and should have a friend or two with me.

I plan on bringing my Chinese paratrooper model. I also have a Mark 45 Commando (cheap version of a tommy gun - semi auto only) and .22 rifle that need to be sighted in.

If anyone brings a few extra rounds for the SKS or Mark 45 (.45 ACP) I have no problem letting you put them down range.

See you there,

Lynn Smith

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom