• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    12 more days! I'm overly excited here. It'll be the first time I've shot my SKS so it needs sighted in. Hopefully my holosight won't be trash. :D

.fourfive

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    bloomington, IN
    OK well it won't let me edit the OP so here:

Possibly attending:

Integraholic
    jclark
    tyler34
    mk2ja
    Zephri
    SirRealism
    Wheezy50
    Calvin
    Charlie2
    88E30M50
    mettle
    SavageEagle
    Cat-Herder
    JohnE
    dieselman
    huntall50
    jblomenberg16
    ArmyMP
    oneford4x4
    Hammer

i will definetly be there as its only 5 minutes from my house. I am trying to talk XDinmyXJ into riding with me.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I was down at the site earlier today getting an idea of how to set it all up. This should be fun!

Anybody have any folding tables they can bring? That could be helpful.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was down at the site earlier today getting an idea of how to set it all up. This should be fun!

Just got all my gear ready. I have a small cot i can bring and some metal folding chairs. Got plenty of plastic bottles for targets, bunch of cardboard too.

If you could, PM me your cell number and what time you're gonna be there so I can help get things set up and just in case I get lost or something. :):

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    Hey!! You forgot me on page 5...I finally found one....bought an old banged up rusty bent barrel parts missing one from some shady character on the south side of Indy....:):
    Only thing that will keep me is if I end up at another gun class
    thanks again
    tom

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

I have one fold up table that I can bring with me.

I need to read all 13 pages but is there anything else I can bring?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I just have a few questions...

Is there a general parking lot for all of these vehicles that will be in attendance, or can we drive right up to the shooting site?
    Do we need 4x4s
    If a man speaks in the woods and a woman isn't around to hear it, is he still wrong?
    Can we bring C4?
    If parking is going to be a headache, I may rappel in from a chopper. Is there enough clearance to do this?
    Is the creek deep enough to swim in, and is there a private area where I could take a bath? I haven't had one in a few weeks.

Thanks in advance!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    as long as Jclark is still going to attend I should be coming..Im to broke to drive myself:): I figure instead of chipping in for gas to help Jclark Ill just give him some ammo..its as good as gold isnt it?:dunno:
    I still plan on brining my recently built up, $1k 10/22:rolleyes: unless no one wants to shoot it:dunno:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    as long as Jclark is still going to attend I should be coming..Im to broke to drive myself:): I figure instead of chipping in for gas to help Jclark Ill just give him some ammo..its as good as gold isnt it?:dunno:
    I still plan on brining my recently built up, $1k 10/22:rolleyes: unless no one wants to shoot it:dunno:
    You suspect you'll be handing out a LOT of ammo to jclark if you are coming from Alaska!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Hey!! You forgot me on page 5...I finally found one....bought an old banged up rusty bent barrel parts missing one from some shady character on the south side of Indy....:):
    Only thing that will keep me is if I end up at another gun class
    thanks again
    tom

Shady character indeed! Saw ya at the auction today. End up with anything good? Prices were stupid high for the most part.

I have one fold up table that I can bring with me.

I need to read all 13 pages but is there anything else I can bring?

Drinks / hotdogs, anything you want for snacks! We'll have a campfire area

Evidently you can't come. You're not on "The List".

muhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I got him on the first page list :D

I just have a few questions...

Is there a general parking lot for all of these vehicles that will be in attendance, or can we drive right up to the shooting site?
    No parking lot...it's a gravel and dirt road. Parking could be somewhat complicated here, but I'm going to try to make it work.
    Do we need 4x4s?
    You can do it without 4x4, assuming it's not wet. I would, however, recommend 4x4 if you have access to one.
    If a man speaks in the woods and a woman isn't around to hear it, is he still wrong? Yes, undoubtedly.
    Can we bring C4?
    If you can legally own C4 and use it, you're not welcome UNLESS you bring some.
    If parking is going to be a headache, I may rappel in from a chopper. Is there enough clearance to do this?
    There is a field on the top of the property but you'll have to be crafty to avoid the power lines.
    Is the creek deep enough to swim in, and is there a private area where I could take a bath? I haven't had one in a few weeks.
    Did I see (smell) you at the last 1500?

Thanks in advance!

No wonder you don't have gas money!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Well, I just looked and I must've misplaced my C4. Shame on me.

I guess we'll have to settle for some M-80s instead.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    hehehe you wanna know how anxious I am for this?? I'm running a week early. I thought today was the day and headed out the door. Made it there, thought, SHEETS! Where is everyone?!?! Called 38 5 times like WTF! :laugh: :facepalm: Yea, I'm a dumbarse. :fawk: It'll be ok though. At least I know exactly how to get there now... :rolleyes: I was gonna sign up for Martinsville's conservation club while I was down that way, but apparently you have to do it online. :dunno: Bummer.

At least the day was eventful. :):

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    hehehe you wanna know how anxious I am for this?? I'm running a week early. I thought today was the day and headed out the door. Made it there, thought, SHEETS! Where is everyone?!?! Called 38 5 times like WTF! :laugh: :facepalm: Yea, I'm a dumbarse. :fawk: It'll be ok though. At least I know exactly how to get there now... :rolleyes: I was gonna sign up for Martinsville's conservation club while I was down that way, but apparently you have to do it online. :dunno: Bummer.

At least the day was eventful. :):

Man, you were 15 minutes from my house!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom