• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Question: My father is a photographer for hobby and likes taking pictures at interesting events... Knowing that no pictures would be put anywhere other than on ingo and looked at by him, would you guys be interested in having someone going around taking random candids?

We had a cookout today and we were discussing this and he said if you guys would like a lot of random photos taken he would be willing to do it.

(side note, if this is something you wouldn't want that's cool it's not going to hurt my feelings or his, I just know that sometimes when someone takes pictures at events that isn't really participating, you get some cool shots, and I thought I'd ask)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Question: My father is a photographer for hobby and likes taking pictures at interesting events... Knowing that no pictures would be put anywhere other than on ingo and looked at by him, would you guys be interested in having someone going around taking random candids?

We had a cookout today and we were discussing this and he said if you guys would like a lot of random photos taken he would be willing to do it.

(side note, if this is something you wouldn't want that's cool it's not going to hurt my feelings or his, I just know that sometimes when someone takes pictures at events that isn't really participating, you get some cool shots, and I thought I'd ask)

I've got no issues with my ugly mug being taken. Heck, I'd even like a copy of any photo with me in them. :D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville

I have zero issues with having someone there to take pictures. I was considering breaking mine out and taking some when I wasn't shooting so having someone there already doing it would be great.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis

Putting them on INGO is just like putting them everywhere since they are easily Google'd. However, I too am bringing out my camera and pro lenses along with a tripod. I've got a remote switch so the camera could be put slightly downrange and to the side which will make for some interesting action shots.

Technically photographers are supposed to get releases signed for non-public figures, but I doubt anyone will say anything. Any photos I take that I feel are interesting will likely be put on Photobucket in a password protected folder. I am then thinking of giving the password only to those who attended and have them decide which ones can be posted. Some are sensitive about photos and guns given the political climate we live in; can't blame them.

I have a dinky pocket video camera too but am hoping someone else will have a high def one to tape the shooting of interesting objects.... Tannerite & Tomatoes etc.

Last edited:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I have a dinky pocket video camera too but am hoping someone else will have a high def one to tape the shooting of interesting objects.... Tannerite & Tomatoes etc.

I'll have my iPhone 4, barring some disaster, which can take HD video, but is still not a replacement for an actual nice video camera.

Also, Tannerite+Laptop! Laptop! I'm bringing a Laptop to be exploded! I just don't have the tannerite! Better be some available, that's all I gotta say

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'll have my iPhone 4, barring some disaster, which can take HD video, but is still not a replacement for an actual nice video camera.

Also, Tannerite+Laptop! Laptop! I'm bringing a Laptop to be exploded! I just don't have the tannerite! Better be some available, that's all I gotta say

I've got one jar, but I also plan on using it for a laptop monitor :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll have my half pound container as well. :) We'll have to find something else entertaining to blow up. :D Anyone got an old fridge and a couple gallons of gas??? :):

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well I do happen to have a half full keg of beer from years ago, left over from a buddy's wedding reception. He never got it finished off due to the tap having to to back to a friend. And then he was too lazy to take it back for core. I've been thinking about making a fire around it to build up more pressure then hit it with some high powered rifle fire. How's that sound? ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well I do happen to have a half full keg of beer from years ago, left over from a buddy's wedding reception. He never got it finished off due to the tap having to to back to a friend. And then he was too lazy to take it back for core. I've been thinking about making a fire around it to build up more pressure then hit it with some high powered rifle fire. How's that sound? ;)

Sounds like I don't want to be hit by shrapnel from a keg :dunno:

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Keep in mind a couple things guys.......it's not my property, it's been really really dry thus far.........I don't want to burn the woods down or get anyone hurt with shrapnel from anything

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Keep in mind a couple things guys.......it's not my property, it's been really really dry thus far.........I don't want to burn the woods down or get anyone hurt with shrapnel from anything

Well, I'll bring the laptop, and the coach can decide at game time if it'll get any playing time.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

I'll just wear a mask:D

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well, I'll bring the laptop, and the coach can decide at game time if it'll get any playing time.

I say bring it and we'll see for sure. I wouldn't think the tannerite would be an issue, just flaming things with or without shrapnel that might go flyin around

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom