• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'll go ahead and say Im a go for attending this.
    I'll bring my digi cam which does HD video and I can also bring my camcorder which also does HD vid. as far as firearms..
    I'll bring my 30-06 bolt gun,ruger super blackhawk .44mag,o/u shotgun for clays and some sort of HD shotgun:dunno:
    And your new G19!
    Glad you can make it.
    Now If Bigum and Joe will make up their minds......

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Just FYI, Ducktail Run is the 23rd-25th and will cause some traffic in the Gas City area. If you plan on getting a hotel in the area, call to make reservations as soon as possible. There will likely be a few thousand cars (1972 or older) and even more people coming to see them.

Here's a link to some of the cars that show up if anyone is interested in including this in their plans for the weekend: Photos of Traditional Kustoms and Hot Rods From The James Dean Run & Ducktail Run

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    to any and all ppl that consider themselves a P W, I will personally take it as a slap in the face if you don't show up for this event! If you don't show up then you are banned from PWing for 1 month! By you not showing up, I feel that you don't love me anymore, and you are moving on! what ever it is that you have planned for that day, unplan it, you need to show up for this............plus I'm signing autographs that day too.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    to any and all ppl that consider themselves a P W, I will personally take it as a slap in the face if you don't show up for this event! If you don't show up then you are banned from PWing for 1 month! By you not showing up, I feel that you don't love me anymore, and you are moving on! what ever it is that you have planned for that day, unplan it, you need to show up for this............plus I'm signing autographs that day too.

yeah, I'll be signing all the targets I shoot at, I'll give them away to people that show up :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

:+1:

Oh wait, if I +1 that, no one will show up!!!! :runaway:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    carpooling.......I'm driving, SJ, SE, and maybe Suprtek. I have room for 5.It is a chevy avalanche so it does have a bed cover, and as long as I'm sitting up front, the 3 ppl in back should have plenty of room. 1 more from the indy area is welcome to tag along!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    carpooling.......I'm driving, SJ, SE, and maybe Suprtek. I have room for 5.It is a chevy avalanche so it does have a bed cover, and as long as I'm sitting up front, the 3 ppl in back should have plenty of room. 1 more from the indy area is welcome to tag along!

I already called shotgun:D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok.........I got the directions and will be sending them out via PM's later tonight. For those of you familer with the area it's on 300 East in between 100 and 200 South.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom