• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Accidental double copy - thanks for letting me know.

;) It wasn't really a big deal, I just didn't want to disappoint anyone when they said "Hey! Let me shoot your whatever it was!!" and I didn't have one. :D

Great job on keeping up the list, I'm sure it's a ton of work. Wife was going through it saying "OOOOH that sounds fun" to all sorts of stuff...

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Good catch, I must have missed that when I looked. Sounds like that rifle is likely better suited for heavier bullets.

BTW, I hope a few others who have tactical shotguns or field/trap guns will bring them. I've got plenty of clays and a hand thrower. Plus, I figured we'd get to rip apart some targets on the move, etc.!

You can add a Ruger SR9C to my list. :D
    I will bring a couple of shotguns, both 12 and 20 gauge.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, I'm only bringing the SKS and the Baby Eagle. SKS ammo, and 9mm if anyone wants to try either. :)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I don't know how I got put down for a taurus something or other, but I don't own any taurus, so.... yeah just thought I'd mention that. :)

I'm getting excited to shoot. Wife is too. Oh what fun!

Yeah, I own a couple taurus' but not a PT100 in .40, heck I don't own anything in .40 anymore.

You can also add in my new acquisition a marlin camp 45

And I'm still deciding on which bolt gun. :):

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    OK guys.........official notice:

We WILL NOT be camping. I was informed by the boss that I have some stuff to do the next day. Maybe some other time........but this is not that time.

Still looking forward to shooting and meeting you guys

:patriot:

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think pretty much most of the set up will be done the day of. I will be getting there early (8-9ish) and figure everyone won't be showing up all at the same time anyway. I am planning on this being pretty low key with just a bunch of us getting together to shoot and drool over each others guns. If HandK wants to follow up with his training.......great, if not, then thats ok too

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I think pretty much most of the set up will be done the day of. I will be getting there early (8-9ish) and figure everyone won't be showing up all at the same time anyway. I am planning on this being pretty low key with just a bunch of us getting together to shoot and drool over each others guns. If HandK wants to follow up with his training.......great, if not, then thats ok too

Ok, I live in Hartford City so I figured I was nearby.
    Do you have directions to this yet?

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I could make it down early to set some things up. As of right now, I have to work later in the afternoon and will have to leave around 1pm. Hopefully, I can convince my supervisor to work for me that day or we aren't as busy so I can stay longer.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Is it the 25th yet?!?!? :D This is going to be such a great weekend. The shoot on the 25th, my son's 5th birthday on the 26th.... Don't think I've been this excited since.... well, I dunno! :rockwoot:

Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    This sounds like a bit more than a "low key" get together. And that's great! I would love to attend another INGO meet and greet, and fill something full a holes event. Heck I even know jclark! I will be loaded for bear and can't wait to meet more gun nuts.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok Guys.......as far as directions that I know all of you are wanting, I emailed my BIL last week asking him for it and haven't gotten an email back yet. No worries though as he has had some other stuff on his plate. I just talked to my wife and she is going to remind him. I will send it out to those on both lists when I get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom