• Status
    Not open for further replies.

millfire517

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Grant County, IN
    You are welcome to attend......only requirements would be AFTER you get you 50 posts in then you need to start PW'ing or you could just become a site supporter and then you wont need the 50 posts

I sent a donation via PayPal to fenway yesterday to become a site supporter. just waiting on the upgrade.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You are welcome to attend......only requirements would be AFTER you get you 50 posts in then you need to start PW'ing or you could just become a site supporter and then you wont need the 50 posts

This^^^ If you go to a PW meet and don't become a PW, there's something SERIOUSLY wrong there.... :):

I sent a donation via PayPal to fenway yesterday to become a site supporter. just waiting on the upgrade.

:rockwoot:

If we keep signing up site supporters like this, maybe the mods could get a paycheck! :laugh:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    ok guys, as of right now we have 28 confirmed with a couple saying they might bring a friend. I know I have another INGO'er that might be there but not sure yet plus my BIL and FIL might be there as well. We very well might get to that 30-35 number someone spoke of earlier

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    ok guys, as of right now we have 28 confirmed with a couple saying they might bring a friend. I know I have another INGO'er that might be there but not sure yet plus my BIL and FIL might be there as well. We very well might get to that 30-35 number someone spoke of earlier
    that someone would be me! SE, SJ, Suprtek, and I will be carpooling to help save on room for other vehicles. I might have room for 1 more, if they aren't supersized!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    that someone would be me! SE, SJ, Suprtek, and I will be carpooling to help save on room for other vehicles. I might have room for 1 more, if they aren't supersized!

SE only takes up half a seat so you should have plenty of room:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Careful Ryan, he did mention earlier that the Avalanche had a covered bed........:draw:

hehehe wouldn't be the first time. :) I rode in the back of my own truck under the tanneu cover hiding from someone. And I've had people back there too. :) I'd rather not since there's a gravel driveway involved though. It tends to get... dusty in there... :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm not quite sure what I'll bring along.
    I need to see how much room John b has in his truck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom