• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    NOV. 6TH! come on!you guys are killing me here! Right smack dab in the middle of hunting season!

I'm a maybe if I can get atleast 2 if not 3 deer by then, if not, I'm a no go!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thanks guys for keeping the list.

Cru if you could keep it up today I would appreciate it.

HK, Im going to get a clunker from a Junk yard of a 500.00 one off of craigs list. Im open for what ever you want to do with it.

If anyone wants to bring stuff to shoot up I do not care, but you will be responsible for the total clean up. This is farm ground and glass, plastic and steel doest grow. Brass left on the ground I can deal with.

If you guys have specific questions, PM me as I may not catch them on here.

Man I wouldn't spend $500.00 bucks for something just to shoot it up, There are enough people on the forum someone has to know of a junker just setting around! Anyone? someone?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    NOV. 6TH! come on!you guys are killing me here! Right smack dab in the middle of hunting season!

I'm a maybe if I can get atleast 2 if not 3 deer by then, if not, I'm a no go!

I thought you were gonna hunt in West Baden, hunt in the morning, come to the shoot in the afternoon

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    thats the weekend before gun season, you should of hunted for 6 weeks by then. Give bambi a rest.:rolleyes:
    well if it all goes good, then I should have 6+ deer in the freezers! being in the con. bus. it slows down in the winter and we use a lot of venison. so the more deer I get the less I have to spend in the stores!

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    well if it all goes good, then I should have 6+ deer in the freezers! being in the con. bus. it slows down in the winter and we use a lot of venison. so the more deer I get the less I have to spend in the stores!

I can get you some venison, my buddy gets so much he usually just sells it for the processing fee. Heck he's already got two does from last saturday!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom