Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Can you give another brief description of what the training would cover?

It is a Close Quarter's Combat Course, Defensive Pistol, It is for anyone that Carry's a gun for self defense, and teaches you point shooting 101.

It's Self Defense shooting that you likely have never had before. It's good stuff, and essential for saving your life if you should happen to find your self in the unfortunate position of getting in a shooting to save your or a family members life.

Hope that helps. :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    It is a Close Quarter's Combat Course, Defensive Pistol, It is for anyone that Carry's a gun for self defense, and teaches you point shooting 101.

It's Self Defense shooting that you likely have never had before. It's good stuff, and essential for saving your life if you should happen to find your self in the unfortunate position of getting in a shooting to save your or a family members life.

It looks like a very good class, hopefully I will be able to participate this time:xmad:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Round count?

sure, count me in.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I was VERY impressed with the training! Got me thinking about things I'd not thought about before. I feel a lot safer carrying, and I have new things to practice, not just standing and shooting at a target from 7-15 yards!!

I REALLY liked the two baddies, move and shoot one! (pop out target was fun too)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Round count?

sure, count me in.

You will need 300 to 500 rounds 500 is better!! Also a OWB (outside the waistband holster) Leather or a Kydex type, Nylon ones don't hold up for the course. If you carry IWB (Inside the waistband) thats fine but not for the course it is a safety thing!! you will learn the skills to take back with you and practice with your IWB, but for safety's sake OWB only please, also you will need at least two extra mags for the gun you are taking the course with and a belt holder for those mags, if you don't have a mag holder you could work outta your pocket, but a belt holder is better. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Cru, Could you copy and paste the last two posts to the list page you have going? that way all will have a chance to see it. Thank you, Gary

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Thanks guys for keeping the list.

Cru if you could keep it up today I would appreciate it.

HK, Im going to get a clunker from a Junk yard of a 500.00 one off of craigs list. Im open for what ever you want to do with it.

If anyone wants to bring stuff to shoot up I do not care, but you will be responsible for the total clean up. This is farm ground and glass, plastic and steel doest grow. Brass left on the ground I can deal with.

If you guys have specific questions, PM me as I may not catch them on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom