• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    i missed that part in the AAR, I have an old laptop I wanted to see go up in flames. Jclark told me its pretty cool

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    tannerite!! anybody have some:D
    Tannerite was less exciting than I expected.

I still appreciate whoever brought it for their effort though.

i missed that part in the AAR, I have an old laptop I wanted to see go up in flames. Jclark told me its pretty cool

I think it depends on what you set it off with and at what distance. It makes a pretty large boom when I hit it with my .300 Win Mag.

I guess I'll be bringing that too then. :D

Oh, and there are no flames. More like something exploding from high pressure than an actual detonation

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think it depends on what you set it off with and at what distance. It makes a pretty large boom when I hit it with my .300 Win Mag.

I guess I'll be bringing that too then. :D

Oh, and there are no flames. More like something exploding from high pressure than an actual detonation

At the PW2 shoot, it didn't go off correctly because it was grazed on the side instead of hit dead center. That's why I asked for the most accurate rifle and the most accurate shooter. ;)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :rockwoot: OK as of right now looks like I will be able to make it, I will know for sure on Monday, but am 99.999 percent sure I can!

Is there going to be anyone there that is interested in taking the training if so please speak up so I will know what I will need to bring with me, and for those that already took it you are welcome to take it as a refresher course, we do it as a department every time we Qualify, plus there is still allot of other things to do.

So speak up and let me know, Thank you, IM could you maybe keep a running tally of the names of the ones that want the training on the original post if this is possible? perhaps like the first one they posted there interest and sent the OP a PM would that work ? thank you all. H&K :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    :rockwoot: OK as of right now looks like I will be able to make it, I will know for sure on Monday, but am 99.999 percent sure I can!

Is there going to be anyone there that is interested in taking the training if so please speak up so I will know what I will need to bring with me, and for those that already took it you are welcome to take it as a refresher course, we do it as a department every time we Qualify, plus there is still allot of other things to do.

So speak up and let me know, Thank you, IM could you maybe keep a running tally of the names of the ones that want the training on the original post if this is possible? perhaps like the first one they posted there interest and sent the OP a PM would that work ? thank you all. H&K :D

I've got the list of people attending on the first page, if you want, I can put a (T) by their name if they say they want training... or something like that.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I've got the list of people attending on the first page, if you want, I can put a (T) by their name if they say they want training... or something like that.

Yep! that will work!! I will bring the running man set up (looks like we will have enough room to set it up and run it like it should be run) and I also have some other things we can do that deals with real world shooting!! :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Can you give another brief description of what the training would cover?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Indy Monkey also said something about a car? would it be posible to shoot from it first? and then blow the snot outta it! :D

We were going to try and do this for PW2 but didn't get it planned. I hope we get something figured out on this one, but who knows. I think it would be amazing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom