• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He has to go my way since we are riding together, room for 1 more if you want a ride

I appreciate the offer, but unless you wanna leave out at 5am and watch me oo and ahhh over my old boy scout camp I'll pass. I do appreciate the offer though! :D Plus I may stop by my Great Aunt's house in Princeton while I'm down that way too.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I appreciate the offer, but unless you wanna leave out at 5am and watch me oo and ahhh over my old boy scout camp I'll pass. I do appreciate the offer though! :D Plus I may stop by my Great Aunt's house in Princeton while I'm down that way too.

Have fun oo and ahhhing at the boy scout camp, see you at the shoot:)

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    IMO that is going quite a bit out of the way, I-70 to US 231 South to 57 to 64
    According to Google:

I-70 West to US 41 South to SR64 East = 185 mi
    I-70 West to US 231 South to 57 to 64 = 161 mi

They will both take the same amount of time within 2 minutes - supposedly.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I would look it up, but I haven't used BING since it came out and don't plan to. Call me crazy.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I assume you're using BING. What's the time difference if you go I70 to US41 to 64 versus I70 to 231/67 to 57?

I revised it - see above. Microsucks, well SUCKS. I used Google this time.

I would think US41 would be less of a headache but 231/67/57 is a bit less mileage for the same amount of time.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I would look it up, but I haven't used BING since it came out and don't plan to. Call me crazy.

Crazy! :D

The maps on Bing are actually a ton better than google. The Aerial and Bird's eye view kick the crap out of google. Same with the Bing Image search that google tried to rip off.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    It is by 7 miles. However, the time saved is worth it according to Microsucks.

Is it only 7 miles? I thought it would be farther then that, I drove 41 for a year and I hate that road. I expect it to take 2.5 hours from my house on the westside, I tend to drive a little over the speed limit and hope for light traffic that early

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Last time I had to go to Oakland City it took 3.5 hours in the work van going I-70 to I-64 to 57, I drove the speed limit in the work van

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I revised it - see above. Microsucks, well SUCKS. I used Google this time.

I would think US41 would be less of a headache but 231/67/57 is a bit less mileage for the same amount of time.

Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Crazy! :D

The maps on Bing are actually a ton better than google. The Aerial and Bird's eye view kick the crap out of google. Same with the Bing Image search that google tried to rip off.

Yea, I try not support Microsuck outside of using their operating system. ;)

Last time I had to go to Oakland City it took 3.5 hours in the work van going I-70 to I-64 to 57, I drove the speed limit in the work van

Well see that's your problem right there! If you're not driving 90mph with your hair on fire, you're not driving. :D :laugh:

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Is it only 7 miles? I thought it would be farther then that, I drove 41 for a year and I hate that road. I expect it to take 2.5 hours from my house on the westside, I tend to drive a little over the speed limit and hope for light traffic that early

Google says 24 miles and that looks to be more accurate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom