• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side was stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself:
    "Man... that coulda been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side was stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself:
    "Man... that coulda been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

:thumbsup:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    President Trump was awakened from bed one night following a certain tragedy by an aide advising him that Hillary Clinton was on the phone and insisted that it was urgent that he take the call...

Trump: What is so important it can't wait until morning?\

HRC: I just heard about Clarence Thomas dying. I would really like to take his place.

Trump: That sounds good to me, but we will have to clear it with the coroner first.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Hey Dave? Post #1658 called for you...

President Trump was awakened from bed one night following a certain tragedy by an aide advising him that Hillary Clinton was on the phone and insisted that it was urgent that he take the call...

Trump: What is so important it can't wait until morning?\

HRC: I just heard about Clarence Thomas dying. I would really like to take his place.

Trump: That sounds good to me, but we will have to clear it with the coroner first.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Three blondes are talking about their husbands over coffee.
    “It’s funny,” says Samantha, “Peter’s balls are always cold as ice when I’m giving him a *******!”
    “You know what?” replies Jenny, “It’s exactly the same with my Richard!”
    They turn to the third blonde and ask: “When you go down on Chris, are his balls cold, also?”
    “Ugh! That’s disgusting! I would never put his thing in my mouth!”
    “You’re crazy,” one of the blondes pipes up. “A good ******* is the best way to keep a guy from straying! You should try it!”
    She says she’ll think about it.
    The next morning, they meet at the cafe. The third blonde is looking quite glum.
    “What’s wrong?” the other two women ask.
    “Well, me and Chris are getting a divorce.”
    “Oh no!” the first blonde asks. “What happened?”
    “I don’t know,” she replies. “I did like you told me and went down on him. A few moments later, all I did was tell him how strange it was that his balls were so warm, when Peter’s and Richard’s are always so cold!”

Top Bottom