• ...and so much more!
  • Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    SUMBICH!

A filthy rich Florida man decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors.

He also invited Buford, the only Redneck in the neighborhood. He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion.

Buford was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and BBQ and flirting with all the women.

At the height of the party, the host said, 'I have a 10 foot man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the nerve to jump in.'

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was
    a loud splash. Everyone turned around and saw Buford in the pool!

Buford was fighting the gator and kicking its ass! Buford was jabbing it in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head butts and choke holds, biting the gator on the tail and flipping it through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor.

The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Buford and the gator were screaming and raising hell.

Finally Buford strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a dime store goldfish.

Buford then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally the host says, 'Well, Buford, I reckon I owe you a million dollars.'

'No, that's okay. I don't want it,' said Buford.

The rich man said, 'Man, I have to give you something. You won the bet. ‘Well Buford, then how’s half a million bucks?'

No thanks, I don't want it,' answered Buford.

The host said, 'Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. Well then, how about a new Porsche a Rolex and some stock options for you?'

Again Buford said no.

Confused, the rich man asked, 'Well, Buford, then
    what do you want?'

Buford said, 'I want the name of the sumbich who pushed me in the pool!'

TK :patriot:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009

Judy got married and had 13 children.
    Her first husband,Ted, died of cancer.

She married again, and she & Bob had 7 more children.

Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later.
    Judy *again*, remarried,... and this time, she & John had 5 more children.

Judy finally died, after having 25 children.

Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her.

He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said,
    "Lord, they are finally together."

Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend, Margaret:

SafeRedirect.aspx

"Do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?"

Margaret replied:....

"I think he means her *legs*, Ethel...."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "Lizard Birth"

If you have raised kids (or been one), and gon e through the pet syndrome, including toilet flush burials for dead goldfish, the story below will have you laughing out
    LOUD!

Overview: I had to take my son's lizard to the vet.

Here's what happened:

Just after dinner one night, my son came up to tell me there was "something wrong" with one of the two lizards he holds prisoner in his room.

"He's just lying there looking sick," he told me. "I'm serious, Dad. Can you help?"

I put my best lizard-healer expression on my face and followed him into his bedroom. One of the little lizards was indeed lying on his back, looking stressed. I immediately knew what to do.

"Honey," I called, "come look at the lizard!"

"Oh, my gosh!" my wife exclaimed. "She's having babies."

"What?" my son demanded. "But their names are Bert and Ernie, Mom!"

I was equally outraged.

"Hey, how can that be? I thought we said we didn't want them to reproduce," I said accusingly to my wife.

"Well, what do you want me to do, post a sign in their cage?" she inquired (I think she actually said this sarcastically!)

"No, but you were supposed to get two boys!" I reminded her, (in my most loving, calm, sweet voice, while gritting my teeth).

"Yeah, Bert and Ernie!" my son agreed.

"Well, it's just a little hard to tell on some guys, you know," she informed me (Again with the sarcasm!).

By now the rest of the family had gathered to see what was going on. I shrugged, deciding to make the best of it.

"Kids, this is going to be a wondrous experience," I announced. "We're about to witness the miracle of birth."

"Oh, gross!" they shrieked

"Well, isn't THAT just great? What are we going to do with a litter of tiny little lizard babies?" my wife wanted to know.

We peered at the patient. After much struggling, what looked like a tiny foot would appear briefly, vanishing a scant second later.

"We don't appear to be making much progress," I noted.

"It's breech," my wife whispered, horrified.

"Do something, Dad!" my son urged.

"Okay, okay." Squeamishly, I reached in and grabbed the foot when it next appeared, giving it a gentle tug. It disappeared. I tried several more times with the same results.

"Should I call 911?" my eldest daughter wanted to know.

"Maybe they could talk us through the trauma." (You see a pattern here with the females in my house?)

"Let's get Ernie to the vet," I said grimly. We drove to the vet with my son holding the cage in his lap.

"Breathe, Ernie, breathe," he urged.

"I don't think lizards do Lamaze," his mother noted to him. (Women can be so cruel to their own young. I mean what she does to me is one thing, but this boy is of her womb, for Pete sakes.).

The vet took Ernie back to the examining room and peered at the little animal through a magnifying glass.

"What do you think, Doc, a C-section?" I suggested scientifically.

"Oh, very interesting," he murmured. "Mr. and Mrs. Cameron, may I speak to you privately for a moment?"

I gulped, nodding for my son to step outside.

"Is Ernie going to be okay?" my wife asked.

"Oh, perfectly," the vet assured us. "This lizard is not in labor. In fact, that isn't EVER going to happen. . .
    Ernie is a boy. You see, Ernie is a young male. And occasionally, as they come into maturity, like most male species, they um . . um .. . . masturbate. Just the way he did, lying on his back." He blushed, glancing at my wife.

We were silent, absorbing this.

"So, Ernie's just . just . . . excited," my wife offered.

"Exactly," the vet replied, relieved that we understood.

More silence. Then my vicious, cruel wife started to giggle. And giggle. And then even laugh loudly.

"What's so funny?" I demanded, knowing, but not believing that the woman I married would commit the upcoming affront to my flawless manliness.

Tears were now running down her face. "It's just .that . ..
    I'm picturing you pulling on its . . . its. . teeny little . . "
    She gasped for more air to bellow in laughter once more.

"That's enough," I warned. We thanked the vet and hurriedly bundled the lizard and our son back into the car.. He was glad everything was going to be okay.

"I know Ernie's really thankful for what you did, Dad," he told me.

"Oh, you have NO idea," my wife agreed, collapsing with laughter.

Two lizards: $140.

One cage: $50.

Trip to the vet: $30.

Memory of your husband pulling on a lizard's winkie:

Priceless!

Moral of the story: Pay attention in biology class.

Lizards lay eggs!

bcleven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Whiteland
    I'm sure that you have seen pharmaceutical advertising in doctor's offices on everything from tissues to exam table cover paper. Well, in my book, this one should get the prize....

download

'If the light stays on for more than 4 hours, call your erectrician..'

bcleven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Whiteland
    I'm sure that you have seen pharmaceutical advertising in doctor's offices on everything from tissues to exam table cover paper. Well, in my book, this one should get the prize....

download

'If the light stays on for more than 4 hours, call your erectrician..'

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A duck hunter was out enjoying a nice morning on the marsh when he decided
    to take a leak. He walked over to a tree and propped up his gun. Just then
    a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over, discharged, and shot him in the
    genitals.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor.

'Well, sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that
    you are going to be all right. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot.'

'What's the bad news?' asked the hunter.

'The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done
    to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister.'

'Oh, well, I guess that isn't too bad,' the hunter replied. 'Is your sister a plastic surgeon?'

'Not exactly.' answered the doctor. 'She's a flute player in the local symphony and she's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't **** in your eye.'

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Fix-a-Fence
    Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota.

All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says,
    "
    I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700."

The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence."

"Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A Horse, A Chicken & A Harley:

On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together.

One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink.

Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.

Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley.
    Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.
    Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him.

After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best Buddies, Best Pals.

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.

Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thingy and he would then lift him out of the pit.

The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story?
    (Yep, ubetcha, there is a moral!) ->

'When you’re Hung like a Horse, You Don't Need a Harley to Pick up Chicks!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A visitor from the Netherlands was chatting with his American friend and was jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands flag.

"Our flag symbolizes our taxes," he said, "We get red when we talk about them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them."

"That's the same with us," the American said, "only we see stars, too."

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Travel advisory

Be advised that major east / west interstate highways through the states of WV, PA, OH, IA, IL, WI, MN and SD will be closed next week for the purpose of moving a 500 ton piece of coal.

The national parks administration has decided to add Barack Obama to the Mount Rushmore sculpture.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Reviveing an older thread. My mom sent this as a text to me.
    -----------------------------

A French doctor says " Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person put it in another and have him looking for work in four weeks."

The Russian doctor says "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

An American doctor, not to be outdone, says " You guys are way behind. We recently took a man with no brains out of Illinois, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work."

:patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Alright, I'm gonna try not to butcher this one...

A man rummaging through his attic finds an old oil lamp, and upon cleaning the dust off of it, a genie appears.

"I will grant you three wishes" says the genie "But know this...what ever you receive as a result of them, your wife will receive twice as much."

"Ok, hmm.." says the man "I wish for a million dollars!"

"Very well" says the genie, "Your wife has received twice that."

"I wish for a mansion in the Swiss Alps!" cries the man

"Very well" intones the genie "Your wife now owns two. Now, tell me your final wish."

"Ok....I want you to beat me half to death."

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    If this has been posted before, I apologize. I'm not reading through all these pages. Got this in my email.

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of the plane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose and then shuddered quite violently for 10 or 15 seconds. The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, gently wiped her nose and shuddered quite violently as before. The man was becoming more and more curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed and the woman sneezed one more time. Again, she took a tissue, gently wiped her nose and shuddered violently. The man couldn't restrain his curiosity. He turned to the woman and said, "You've sneezed three times, wiped your nose with a tissue, then shuddered violently! Are you all right?" "I'm sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied, "I have a rare condition; when I sneeze, I have an orgasm." The man was a little embarrassed but even more curious and said, "I've never heard of that before. What are you taking for it?" The woman looked at him and said, "Pepper."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I hope this isn't over the top. My wife told me this one after work today...

A guy walks into the Patent office one day with a Peach and tells the guy he wants to patent this peach.

The Patent Guy looks at him and says "Sir, that's a peach. It's already been patented."

The inventor says "NO! Take a bite on this side! It'll taste like an Orange!"

So the Patent guy does and is amazed! "It DOES taste like an Orange!"

"Take a bite of the other side. It'll taste like a Banana."

He does and it tastes like a banana.

Then the inventor says "Here, take a bite of this one on this side. It'll taste like, uh, a woman!"

The patent guy bites into it and spits it out. "This tastes like BUTT!"

"OH NO! Turn it around!"

:D

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Words

Words:
    [FONT=&quot]Did you know:

That the words "race car" spelled backward reads "race car".

That "eat" is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate".

And have you also noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal
    immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells out:

"Stick it up your butt, you free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid producing, violent, non-English speaking morons and take those hairy faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, stinking, rag heads with you."

How weird is that?
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TK :D:ingo:
    [/FONT]

Top Bottom