• ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2008
    Columbus, Indiana
    The Lie Clock

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are those clocks?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie Clock. Every time you tell a lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man, "and whose clock is that?"

St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his life."

"Where's President Obama's clock?" asked the man.

"Obama's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

LMAO

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    25 SIGNS YOU HAVE GROWN UP

1. Your house plants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.
    2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
    3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
    4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
    5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
    6. You watch the Weather Channel.
    7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up."
    8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
    9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."
    10. You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
    11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
    12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
    13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
    14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.
    15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
    16. You take naps.
    17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
    18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
    19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
    20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good ****."
    21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
    22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again."
    23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
    24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
    25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking "Oh **** what the hell happened?"
    BONUS:
    26: You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old ass.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Got this from a Kiwi:

A bloke from the bush walked into a Sydney antique shop. After looking around for a while, he noticed a very life-like bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but it was so striking that he decided to buy it anyway.

He took it to the owner and said: 'How much is this bronze rat?' The owner replied: 'It's $12 for the rat, and $100 for the story.' The fellow gave the owner his $12 and said, 'I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story' !

As he walked off down the street, he noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the drains and begun following him. This was a little disconcerting, so he started to walk a little faster, but within a couple of blocks, the swarm of rats had grown to hundreds, and they were all squealing and screeching in a very menacing way.

He increased his speed and ran on towards Sydney Harbour and as he ran, he looked behind him and saw the rats now numbered in their MILLIONS, and they were running faster and faster. By now, very concerned, he ran down to the pier and threw the bronze rat as far out into the water as he could.

Amazingly, the millions of real rats jumped into the water after it, and were all drowned.

The man walked back to relate all this to the shop owner, who said, 'Ah, you've come back for the story then?'

'#$%* no!' said the bloke, 'I came back to see if you've got a bronze Muslim, a couple of Asians, a Poof, anything Aboriginal and an Indian spin bowler.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Got this from a Kiwi:

A bloke from the bush walked into a Sydney antique shop. After looking around for a while, he noticed a very life-like bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but it was so striking that he decided to buy it anyway.

He took it to the owner and said: 'How much is this bronze rat?' The owner replied: 'It's $12 for the rat, and $100 for the story.' The fellow gave the owner his $12 and said, 'I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story' !

As he walked off down the street, he noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the drains and begun following him. This was a little disconcerting, so he started to walk a little faster, but within a couple of blocks, the swarm of rats had grown to hundreds, and they were all squealing and screeching in a very menacing way.

He increased his speed and ran on towards Sydney Harbour and as he ran, he looked behind him and saw the rats now numbered in their MILLIONS, and they were running faster and faster. By now, very concerned, he ran down to the pier and threw the bronze rat as far out into the water as he could.

Amazingly, the millions of real rats jumped into the water after it, and were all drowned.

The man walked back to relate all this to the shop owner, who said, 'Ah, you've come back for the story then?'

'#$%* no!' said the bloke, 'I came back to see if you've got a bronze Muslim, a couple of Asians, a Poof, anything Aboriginal and an Indian spin bowler.

YES!!!! :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    An Officer stops a driver for running a red light. The guy is a
    real jerk and comes running back to the officer demanding to know why he is
    being harassed by the Gestapo! So the officer calmly tells him of
    the red light violation. The "Motorist" instantly goes on a tirade, questioning
    the officer's ancestry, sexual orientation, etc., in rather explicit
    terms. The tirade goes on without the officer saying anything.
    When he gets done with writing the ticket he puts an "AH" in the
    lower right corner of the narrative portion of the ticket. He then hands
    it to the "Violator" for his signature. The guy signs the ticket angrily,
    and when presented with his copy points to the "AH" and demands to know
    what it stands for.

The Officer says, "That's so when we go to court, I'll remember that
    you're an *******!" Two months later they're in court. The "Violator" has
    such a bad driving record he is about to lose his license and has hired a lawyer to
    represent him. On the stand the officer testifies to seeing the man run the
    red light. Under cross examination the defense attorney asks; "Officer is this
    a reasonable facsimile of the ticket you issued my client?"

Officer responds, "Yes sir, that is the defendants copy, his
    signature and mine, same number at the top. Lawyer: "Officer, is there any
    particular marking or notation on
    this ticket you don't normally make?"

Officer: "Yes sir, in the lower right corner of the narrative there is an "AH," underlined."

Lawyer: "What does the "AH" stand for, officer?"

Officer: "Aggressive and Hostile Sir.."

Lawyer: "Aggressive and Hostile?"

Officer: "Yes Sir?

Lawyer: "Officer, Are you sure it doesn't stand for *******?"

Officer: "Well Sir, You know your client better than I do!"

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    NO PARENT LEFT BEHIND....

I promise you cannot read these and not laugh out loud.
    These are real notes written by parents in the Memphis school district.
    Spellings have been left intact.

1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.

2. Please exkuce lisa for being absent she was sick and i had her shot.

3. Dear school: please ecsc's john being absent on jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and also 33.

4. Please excuse gloria from jim today. She is administrating.

5. Please excuse roland from p.e for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.

8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

10. Please excuse ray friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

11. Please excuse Lesli from being absent yesterday. She had diahre dyrea direathe the shits.

12. Please excuse tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea, and his boots leak.

13. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

14. Please excuse jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

15. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because i don't know what size she wear.

16. Please excuse jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it monday. We thought it was sunday.

17. Sally won't be in school a week from friday. We have to attend her funeral.

18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the marines.

19. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.

20. Please excuse mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.

21. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

22. Please excuse brenda. She has been sick and under the doctor

23. Maryann was absent december 11-16, because she had a fever, sorethroat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever an sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

Now we know why parents are screaming for better education for our kids

#18 was my personal favorite.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    A crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a
    tavern in the middle of no where, parks his bike and walks inside.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar:

COLD BEER: $2.00

HAMBURGER: $2.25

CHEESEBURGER: $2.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH: $3.50

HAND JOB: $50.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' biker
    walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female
    bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers.

She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker.

"Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"

The ole biker leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady,"he whispers,
    "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, yes, I sure am".

The ole' biker leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash
    your hands real good, cause I want a cheeseburger".

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go to heaven,

God addresses Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies; "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that is was your
    will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that now."

God thinks for a second and says; "very good. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies; "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me."

God thinks for a second and says; "You are forgiven my son. Come and sit at my right."

Then God addresses Barrack. "Barrack, what do you believe in?"

He replies; "I believe you're in my chair."

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    THE BEST JOKE EVER

13792535_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him,

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and

100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be an Obama Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    A teacher in a Detroit, Michigan. elementary school asked her students if they could
    tell the class what sound a pig makes

Little Tyrone
    stood up and yelled:

"Up against the wall mother fu**er!"

I guess there aren’t too many farms in Detroit.....

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Why did the chicken cross the road???

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

SARAH PALIN: Before it got to the other side, I shot the chicken, cleaned and dressed it, and had chicken burgers for lunch.

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL:
    Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of "crossing the road"?

AL GORE: I invented chicken, right after the internet and before global warming.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON:
    Why all the chickens be white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken doesn't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN:
    We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE:
    That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN:
    To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

GRANDPA:
    In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of the chicken to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken 2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken 2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never crash or need to be rebooted.

ALBERT EINSTEIN:
    Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "A Dating Dictionary"

DATING:
    The process of spending enormous amounts of money, time, and energy to get better acquainted with a person whom you don't especially like in the present and will learn to like a lot less in the future.

EASY:
    A term used to describe a woman who has the morals of a man.

EYE CONTACT:
    A method utilized by a single woman to communicate to a man that she is interested in him. Despite being advised to do so, many women have difficulty looking a man directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to the shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman's eyes are not located in her chest.

FRIEND:
    A member of the opposite sex who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.

INDIFFERENCE:
    A woman's feeling toward a man that is interpreted by the man as "playing hard to get."

IRRITATING HABIT:
    What the endearing little qualities that initially attract two people to each other turn into after a few months together.

NYMPHOMANIAC:
    A man's term for a woman who wants to do it more often than he does.

SOBER:
    A condition in which it is almost impossible to fall in love.

ATTRACTION:
    The act of associating horniness with a particular person.

LOVE AT 1st SIGHT:
    What occurs when two extremely horny, but not entirely choosy people meet.

LAW OF RELATIVITY:
    How attractive a given person appears to be is directly proportionate to how unattractive your date is.

TK :patriot:

Raye7r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Parke County
    Sorry if this has been told before (several versions) or if I shouldn't have used this old post.
    An Iraqi 2Lt. is taking his platoon on patrol when his scouts come running back and say
    "Sir, there's a Marine standing in the way of the road".
    The Lt. scoffs and sends a fire team to go investigate and remove the Marine.
    They approach the Marine and he begins to head for a small ridge
    on the side of the road and motions for them to follow.
    As the rest of the platoon advances and takes cover they hear yelling and screaming.
    The Marine emerges a couple minutes later and dusts himself off
    and again stands in the middle of the road.
    The Lt. curses and calls for a squad to remove the Devil Dog.
    He again heads down to s small ridge and they follow.
    Once again there is blood-curdling screaming and weeping.
    And AGAIN the Marine emerges and dusts himself off.
    Bewildered and pissed off, the Lt. sends all but his platoon Sgt. down and says
    "Eliminate the motherf*****". They run towards him and again follow him to the ridge.
    The screaming begins again and suddenly a specialist comes running up,
    bloody, his cammies all mangled. The Lt. is in shock and says
    "What the hell is going on out there soldier?"
    Gasping for breath the soldier replies,
    "Its a trick sir!! There's two of em."

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sorry if this has been told before (several versions) or if I shouldn't have used this old post.
    An Iraqi 2Lt. is taking his platoon on patrol when his scouts come running back and say
    As the rest of the platoon advances and takes cover they hear yelling and screaming.
    "Eliminate the motherf*****". They run towards him and again follow him to the ridge.

Gheesh raye, white texts? :n00b:

...there we go! :cheers:

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him,

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and

100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be an Obama Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

Hmmm. That's the middle of TX. :):

Top Bottom