• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I tried peanut butter when I was in the States.It was a while back, not sure if I liked it.
    That's exotic food over here so it's harder to get and more expensive.

Not sure if I had a PB&J sandwich though. :dunno:

You didnt have the right one for you then. Being French you understand that people who don't like wine, just haven't found the one they like, right. PB is the same way. Lol
    I'm partial to Sessions, but Peter Pan, smooth, will do.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You didnt have the right one for you then. Being French you understand that people who don't like wine, just haven't found the one they like, right. PB is the same way. Lol

I can't remember which one I had.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've grown very fond of Kroger brand with honey, and their regular smooth variety. I always stock up when they have it on sale, sometimes it's a buck a jar. I grabbed a jar of Jif out of the pantry a few weeks ago, and while it was good, it just didn't seem to be AS good as Kroger brand.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Let me know how this goes... I won't start mine for another month or two. I'll be working out of town (south side of Indy) and really don't want to do this on the road. When things slow down and I'm back home I'll give it a try.

I finally stepped on the scale after the cleanse finished 5 days ago. Down 7 lbs. and a pants size! :rockwoot:This is the same thing that happened the last time.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm down over 18lbs from the beginning of the year. That is subject to change due to the Chinese food I ate last night and leftovers for lunch today, though.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm down over 18lbs from the beginning of the year. That is subject to change due to the Chinese food I ate last night and leftovers for lunch today, though.
    I've stayed away from AYCE chicken wings...but they are SO GOOD!:drool:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Gottta go with Crunchy!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    5845BD9A-562A-4E37-8615-2A96AAECAC7F_zpsblsjetcq.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. I'll get in here again.

I'm not going to the gym anymore. I've switched to a exercise free weight loss. The Ketogenic eating lifestyle.
    Been on it for 2 weeks and down 12 pounds.

I've cut out grains completely. My carb intake is under 20 grams a day. Protein is 80-10 grams a day. But the good fat is a lot. Real grass fed butter, bacon, real mayo, bacon, spinach and dark greens, cheese, pork chops, hamburger, steak, chicken halves with the skin and eggs are a few of the things I eat.

I'm doing coffee blended with butter and or coconut oil. Lots of fat and zero carbs. It's really filling.

I thought I'd miss bread and pasta but I don't.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

I'm doing coffee blended with butter and or coconut oil. Lots of fat and zero carbs. It's really filling.

:yesway:

Butter and coconut oil? Does it taste good? Is this because you don't take it black? Measurements of butter and oil?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That is very hard on the body. We put diabetics in the ICU on insulin drip when they get ketotic.

Ok. I'll get in here again.

I'm not going to the gym anymore. I've switched to a exercise free weight loss. The Ketogenic eating lifestyle.

I've cut out grains completely. My carb intake is under 20 grams a day. Protein is 80-10 grams a day. But the good fat is a lot. Real grass fed butter, bacon, real mayo, bacon, spinach and dark greens, cheese, pork chops, hamburger, steak, chicken halves with the skin and eggs are a few of the things I eat.

I thought I'd miss bread and pasta but I don't.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    :yesway:

Butter and coconut oil? Does it taste good? Is this because you don't take it black? Measurements of butter and oil?
    I have about 16 oz of coffee with 1 or 2 tablespoons of one or both of them. I have never liked black coffee. Always had to have something to sweeten it. With the butter, I don't need to add anything. I love it. Use good butter though. The coconut oil is going to take some getting used to.

That is very hard on the body. We put diabetics in the ICU on insulin drip when they get ketotic.
    You are correct Doc. That's for a diabetic. A non-diabetic is just fine being in Ketosis. Ketones are just the byproduct of the body burning fat for energy instead of sugar. When diabetics have ketones in thier blood, they also have a tremendous amount of sugar in their system that can't be used. When I first heard about this diet, I had the same concerns. My wife is a diabetic on an insulin pump and I have always assumed ketones were bad.

If you want a bit of reading on this, Keto Clarity by Jimmy Moore is a good book to explain this eating lifestyle and how it affects the body.

Top Bottom