• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Wish I had the energy and motivation to get up and get at it...but...I just can't. My mind tells me I need to lose weight, my body tells me "hell no".

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get a group together. initially it is hard. It is about building self discipline with respect to both eating and exercise.

Look up Robert Ferguson's books "Diet Free Life". He grew up in Indy, was a Marine. Now has a masters in dietician and working on a PhD in exercise physiology.

The muscles in the chest, stomach and back are what burn most of the glucose. Thus when we worked with our bodies digging ditches or farming we had less weight. Build those muscles plus a little time on running. In time as you gain strength, you might be able to do Cross Fit. BTW, kettle bells work well.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    pushups.gif

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Apparently tonight was my cheat night :ugh: I may have fell off the wagon but I got out of the way before it ran me over, time to climb back up!

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    My goal is to make it to the gym at least 3 days a week and workout once at home. So far the past two weeks I have stuck with it.

Last week I had someone give me a "nice shirt" comment about my INGO shirt.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm doing ok with the eating right/better...it is the lack of motivation to get on the treadmill that is killing me. On the plus side, I am down almost 10lbs since I started this early Jan...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My goal is to make it to the gym at least 3 days a week and workout once at home. So far the past two weeks I have stuck with it.

Last week I had someone give me a "nice shirt" comment about my INGO shirt.

Keep on the good work. :yesway:

I get nice comments all the time about my INGO thong. :D

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'm doing ok with the eating right/better...it is the lack of motivation to get on the treadmill that is killing me. On the plus side, I am down almost 10lbs since I started this early Jan...

That's awesome! 10lbs in what, 6 or 7 weeks? Keep it up through a year and you're golden. These winter months are hard, but you'll be more active in Spring.

Me... On my third week of Crossfit. I can already feel improvement in my lifts and endurance. I'm doing just 3 days a week so I won't be too sore. I'd love for some warmer weather to melt the snow so I can go running again. All the paved paths I run on are too deep, and the intersections are damn near impassible. I'm not really weighing myself.. I'll just get frustrated and stop crossfitting. I did microwave some baby brussel sprouts to eat with my leftover baked pork loin for lunch Wednesday & Thursday. Gotta keep the eating "clean."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom