• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just an observation......She has some of the very best equipment in the field. She beats all the also rans with much lesser equipment so that is marginal at best.

Now, she can out drive anybody posting in here and yes I would ride with her. Cause she can drive but she is not that good by comparison.

Just my humble opinion of course and also knowing all the guys that crewed her open wheel car might taint that opinion. They hated her.

Yep. This is also what I've heard from people who know as well besides you. She is a *****. Shed not as good as other drivers and she is only there because of her looks which sex sells and she comes from money
    As CM knows, there's been many a non deserving driver to race just because they have money backing them or their own. And better drivers are watching from the pits.
    I watched some of this year's Indy 500 in the pits with in my opinion a deserving driver. He's a good person and skilled. He will be there next year I'm certain.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ok you guys win, you can compare Jimmie Johnson's looks to Salma Hayek... ;)

web1_6689174-f3c422f3e94e49969777e272f946873a_7041102.jpg

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    When I see something that interests me in the classifieds, like Salma's shoes, I always make a lowball offer and justify it by saying something negative, like Danica has these same shoes but can't fill them. Now if Jimmie comes on the scene.... wait, what's this thread about?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I just scrolled through this whole thread...it was pretty quick as there weren't that many pages with pictures worth looking at....there were a few though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just an observation......She has some of the very best equipment in the field. :naughty: She beats all the also rans with much lesser equipment so that is marginal at best.

Now, she can out drive anybody posting in here and yes I would ride [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] her. Cause she can drive but she is not that good by comparison.

Just my humble opinion of course and also knowing all the guys that crewed her open wheel car might taint that opinion. They hated her.

FIFY... :)

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Went from bewbs to a bearded dude with a crackhead looking wife.... not sure I like the new new direction this is heading.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom