• ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    giphy.gif

I watched that for ten minutes just to see if anything else happens.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Seeing how this thread has taken the high road :whistle: , I am reminded of something I heard on the Dr Demento show way back when....

[video=youtube;D0qDW9shiD8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0qDW9shiD8[/video]

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well crap that just cost me some money. Wife came in and asked if she should start buying some new furniture for our new house and she said that I didn't say anything just kept nodding yes.:xmad:

Watch this for a while. Maybe it will get you out of it.

giphy.gif

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I saw some people griping about the gun shows right now. It is the same thing there. The guns and ammo vendors are all sitting on inventory that they have way too much money invested in. I keep up with current prices, especially ammo, and they are out of whack when I can get a case of ammo delivered to my door for 25% less than what they are charging at the show.
    I agree regarding the gun show vendors. I keep seeing the same vendors with the same handguns and rifles over and over again with the same ridiculously priced items. You would think these vendors would have gotten the memo that their prices are way too high and that instead of trotting the same stock over and over again maybe they should lower their prices a bit. It's just like car dealers, lower the prices and "move the iron".

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Is the INGO logo trademarked? In looking at the USPTO website I don't see it listed. Anyone have a link?

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Nuthin' wrong with a hottie that knows her way around a stick shift. ;)

I will concede Danica's hotness. As far as knowing her way around a stick shift... With the exception of Darrell Waltrip, who is obviously thinking with 'the little champion', nobody in NASCAR would concur.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I will concede Danica's hotness. As far as knowing her way around a stick shift... With the exception of Darrell Waltrip, who is obviously thinking with 'the little champion', nobody in NASCAR would concur.

I dunno. Her average finish is 24th out of 43 drivers. That's a little less than half the field of every race that would disagree. On top of you and me and everyone else we know that she is a better driver than.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I dunno. Her average finish is 24th out of 43 drivers. That's a little less than half the field of every race that would disagree. On top of you and me and everyone else we know that she is a better driver than.

Just an observation......She has some of the very best equipment in the field. She beats all the also rans with much lesser equipment so that is marginal at best.

Now, she can out drive anybody posting in here and yes I would ride with her. Cause she can drive but she is not that good by comparison.

Just my humble opinion of course and also knowing all the guys that crewed her open wheel car might taint that opinion. They hated her.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom