• ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Yeah... what is it, Smoking Jack's?
    Yeah, Smokin' Jack's Rib Shack. I haven't been there in probably 2-3 years, wasn't that impressed really. I'd have no problem going there if that's what the group wants, but my vote goes to B-Dubs

I don't know any of those, so I'll have to lean on those who do.
    Upland is a brewery on 12th(?). Went there a couple weeks ago, again, not that impressed, and beer was pretty expensive.

:twocents:

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Ahem....
    untitled-1.jpg

BWWgunban.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I'd be interested in coming over to Bloomington to share a meal with you guys. I was at the last get-together.

I'm very flexible on location. Those of you that have met me know I like to eat and I'm not too picky.

There's been many posts about where, but the more important decision is when. I suggest the OP propose 3-4 dates and then get feedback from the interested parties. Once a date is set, then have the conversation about where. :twocents: Or, take a cue from VUPDBlue and as the organizer, once a date is set, just tell the rest of us where it's going to be! :D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

Where was this taken? I don't recall seeing that at the Bloomington location.

Actually, I don't think I have ever seen a sign like that in Bloomington, anywhere...

Maybe I am just blind.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Oh, and we need to pick one thread and stay there. Two threads is too many. I need to close one.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Where was this taken? I don't recall seeing that at the Bloomington location.

Actually, I don't think I have ever seen a sign like that in Bloomington, anywhere...

Maybe I am just blind.

BW3's corporate Policy. It sucks because I like the wings. Is the Bloomington establishment corp or franchise owned?

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    BW3's corporate Policy. It sucks because I like the wings. Is the Bloomington establishment corp or franchise owned?

When we had our first B-town Meet and Greet (sometime last year? or was it this spring?) it was at BWWs and there were several folks OCing. Several in hard-to-miss leather rigs if I remember right (lovemywoods, maybe?). I presume at some point in the evening we would have been informed if that was not permitted.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    When we had our first B-town Meet and Greet (sometime last year? or was it this spring?) it was at BWWs and there were several folks OCing. Several in hard-to-miss leather rigs if I remember right (lovemywoods, maybe?). I presume at some point in the evening we would have been informed if that was not permitted.

Maybe Bloomington isn't corp owned then, supposedly franchises can make there own rules. Good because I love those wings.

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    nope i'm a newby and wonder if anyone is interested in meeting? sometime i feel alone in bloomington carrying a gun and just wonder if there is anyone else out there. i would like to meet some of you and this give me a excuse to get out the house from my wife. LOL

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom