• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    The absolute worst is zombie sleep. It's like I am sleeping but at the same time I m still aware of every noise in the entire neighborhood. Not asleep but not completely awake. Luckily that only happens when I let stress get the best of me.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    The absolute worst is zombie sleep. It's like I am sleeping but at the same time I m still aware of every noise in the entire neighborhood. Not asleep but not completely awake. Luckily that only happens when I let stress get the best of me.

Been there!! I hate that. I have been working so many hours I am dreaming about work as well. Hate that too. If I get overly stressed or tired, it is worse.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    If everyone else is asleep there is no one to make demands on my time so after midnight really is my only time to let my hair down so to say.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If everyone else is asleep there is no one to make demands on my time so after midnight really is my only time to let my hair down so to say.

How literal does this get? Anything like that singer from back when who had hair down to her ankles? :):

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Sh*t it's after midnight so I get to be a princess in my own little world, someone else better be making me a sandwich. :-)

BLT's sound good. Who has the ingredients who can make them for us?

:lmfao: It's the guys turn to make sammiches, lets call this girls night

btw, hi everyone :wavey:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    How literal does this get? Anything like that singer from back when who had hair down to her ankles? :):

Afraid not. I have short blond hair. It used to be a lot shorter but the lesbians kept hitting on me since I am petite and wear comfortable shoes. So I've been letting it grow out.

Funny thing is the lesbian that sent me over the top is now one of my best friends. She's always making comments that I should cut my hair short again. I just chuckle to myself, I haven't had the nerve to tell her that she is the reason I'm letting it grow. :)

Top Bottom