• Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like a plan to me.

Girls rule, boys drool right?

yep, and I know how you feel about the short hair! I had mine pixie styled my senior yr of high school and I got hit on be lesbians, and the gay guys told me I should be a model. :dunno:
    I liked how low maintenance the short hair was, but I felt that make up was kinda necessary. longer hair = no make up :):

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    yep, and I know how you feel about the short hair! I had mine pixie styled my senior yr of high school and I got hit on be lesbians, and the gay guys told me I should be a model. :dunno:
    I liked how low maintenance the short hair was, but I felt that make up was kinda necessary. longer hair = no make up :):

Maybe that's the problem. I'm a no fuss kind of girl. I don't do make up, I gave that up in my 20's. I don't even have a comb in my purse. I just smooth my hair with my fingers throughout the day if I happen to remember to look in a mirror.

I have curves in all the right places and although I'm tomboy handy I still look girly. Guys hit on me too. Even more so now that the hair is longer.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Maybe that's the problem. I'm a no fuss kind of girl. I don't do make up, I gave that up in my 20's. I don't even have a comb in my purse. I just smooth my hair with my fingers throughout the day if I happen to remember to look in a mirror.

I have curves in all the right places and although I'm tomboy handy I still look girly. Guys hit on me too. Even more so now that the hair is longer.

Same here, although I'm not as fit as I'd like to be, plus I feel like I lack in the "chest" department. Not a big deal to me though, I'm still kinda exotic looking from being part asian :)
    I don't usually act girly.. but like you said I look girly too.

I can't walk anywhere by myself; I got followed by a 60 yr+ man down stop 12... my friend and I ran into a store and luckily he passed us without us hiding. He was shouting something at me from accross the street and started following us, didn't know him either.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I don't think I'll be walking around there :): but I'm kinda near that area, more east though.

Anyways, I think if I see some guy I don't know following me, I'm gonna run!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    :lmfao: It's the guys turn to make sammiches, lets call this girls night

btw, hi everyone :wavey:

No sandwiches, but I made dinner for grandma a couple of times this week. Fried chicken and then pot roast. I think tomorrow, well, this evening, it's going to be stir fry.

Top Bottom