• Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    At least it's Friday :D
    I think my dog is sick, it's going to be a fun morning...[/QUOTE

Very glad it is Friday!! Sorry to hear about dog, hope nothing serious.
    I have a German Short hair, my best buddy. He is driving me nuts at the moment. Poor guy has to get up in the middle of the night to welcome me home.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    To wear my Genitorturers "*** spanking shirt" to work tomorrow or not?
    It's one of my faves and can't get 'em any more..............if I do then I'll change before I have to get dirty.
    Triple time pay aint worth the risk to those threads!

Wear it in, see if complaints force removal.

Gotta scare the wimps now and then just to justufy others' jobs LOL.

If you have to change, I wouldn't. I have a feeling you'll know whether or not you'll want to wear it when you wake up. though :laugh:

Very glad it is Friday!! Sorry to hear about dog, hope nothing serious.
    I have a German Short hair, my best buddy. He is driving me nuts at the moment. Poor guy has to get up in the middle of the night to welcome me home.
    I wouldn't mind letting out my dog outside, but her barks are LOUD and the neighbors would probably complain if it happens often. :rolleyes: Not to mention she won't come inside sometimes

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I can wear another shirt over it................wore an old Crank County Daredevils T in today......wow was that a fun night at the Mel.
    Union rep and I get along, plus I have spares in the locker, cause sometimes it gets rather nasty (caught fire last week).

Burn a hole in my booty smack T.........I think I'd be so PO'd I'd walk out and get fired!

I think my bud Joe was at that show..........was at the 2nd one. Damn I miss him.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I can wear another shirt over it................wore an old Crank County Daredevils T in today......wow was that a fun night at the Mel.
    Union rep and I get along, plus I have spares in the locker, cause sometimes it gets rather nasty (caught fire last week).

Burn a hole in my booty smack T.........I think I'd be so PO'd I'd walk out and get fired!

I think my bud Joe was at that show..........was at the 2nd one. Damn I miss him.

Hmmm, I usually only wear the clothes I really like when I know they won't get dirty :): I'm not usually picky about my clothing unless I want to be dressed up.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    As a college student I do the time honored pick off the floor/smell test and your good to go lol

I can't deny it, sometimes I do the same thing.... College student as well. The thing is, my clothes don't get smelly that fast. :whistle:
    Usually I'm out for an hour or two then I change into my home clothes. My going out clothes stay fresh that way ;)

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    I can't deny it, sometimes I do the same thing.... College student as well. The thing is, my clothes don't get smelly that fast. :whistle:
    Usually I'm out for an hour or two then I change into my home clothes. My going out clothes stay fresh that way ;)

Yeah when I get back to my room *bang* out of jeans and into sweatpants, then when you wake up in the morning, you just step into your pants next to your bed and pull them on and your ready to start the day (I usually lift and shower in the evening)

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Yeah when I get back to my room *bang* out of jeans and into sweatpants, then when you wake up in the morning, you just step into your pants next to your bed and pull them on and your ready to start the day (I usually lift and shower in the evening)

emphasis on the Bang out :laugh:

I wish I still did weights, But I usually dance, and I got my "dance pants" for that.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I hope your a lady lol.

As a 6'4 300 pound dude who lifts and has a bad knee, dancing is about the last thing I can do

On the row I did about 115 pounds. hams + quads I did around 170-180? This was a year ago :(

my name is Jenn? I might have to check my pants to see. lemme get back to you on that. :dunno:

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Lol I believe you, at IU theres some funky people who seem to be making up all kinds of new sexualities and genders everyday, you can never know.

And the best lift you can do is Deadlift, works almost everything. Then dips. and then MOAR DEADLIFT!!!!! And some front squats

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Lol I believe you, at IU theres some funky people who seem to be making up all kinds of new sexualities and genders everyday, you can never know.

And the best lift you can do is Deadlift, works almost everything. Then dips. and then MOAR DEADLIFT!!!!! And some front squats

I think if I tried really hard, I could be a female body builder... but I'm nowhere near in shape... :(
    I build muscle pretty easily.

I think I'm gonna go sleep now zZzZzzz.
    Catch you guys here tomorrow night. :D

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    I think if I tried really hard, I could be a female body builder... but I'm nowhere near in shape... :(
    I build muscle pretty easily.

I think I'm gonna go sleep now zZzZzzz.
    Catch you guys here tomorrow night. :D

Female body builders are wierd looking. My brother had a friend, she was sorta chubby but cute, but then lost some weight and got hot, then got super skinny and became a female body builder and she has no curves and has triceps like my buddies who played defensive line nad are dockworkers and stuff. Weird stuff

Top Bottom