• ...and so much more!
  • Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I'm happy to have the people of INGO.
    I always learn something new on here, or at least hear about something new. :)

right now I'm trying to get my hands on a sig p250 because they come in .380, 9mm, .40, .357 sig, and .45. (Interested in the .380 and 9mm). I could get comfortable with the .380 and then convert it to 9mm. Ideally I would try it out at the range first, just don't know where or how. I kept going back to sig at the convention, and Springfield XD m. :laugh:

Hey Jenn!! Is this the one you are looking at? Not a bad price.
    Sig Sauer P250 Compact 9mm w/SigLite Night Sights 250C-9-BSS

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hey bounty, sorry I'm sick.. Haven't been on much. Gastroenteritis sucks :(
    that's a good price, but I'm thinking more of the subcompact.

Thanks though! I was also thinking about the 2sum deal that sig offers. :dunno:

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Hey bounty, sorry I'm sick.. Haven't been on much. Gastroenteritis sucks :(
    that's a good price, but I'm thinking more of the subcompact.

Thanks though! I was also thinking about the 2sum deal that sig offers. :dunno:

Sorry you are sick. Hope you get well soon!!! We have stuff going around work bad.

Just ran across that and was curious. I order from there a lot. They have some good sales. Actually ordered some stuff today before work.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I saved the page just in case. :)
    i think I caught it while at the NRA convention Saturday. Haven't been this sick in a long time. Dr said it shouldn't last more than 2-3 days so I'll probably be better tomorrow. She also said that the same bug has been going around.

Just dont forget to wash your hands. :):

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I saved the page just in case. :)
    i think I caught it while at the NRA convention Saturday. Haven't been this sick in a long time. Dr said it shouldn't last more than 2-3 days so I'll probably be better tomorrow. She also said that the same bug has been going around.

Just dont forget to wash your hands. :):

AHHH, that may have been a perk for me not going to Convention. lol

Yes, wash them constantly. We have people coughing and hacking, or home in the bathroom. Do not want either one!!

Anyway....Get well soon. :ingo:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Just got back from a nice little after midnight stroll. My gosh, downtown is eerily quiet sometimes. Could here coyotes from across the river in Kentucky while going for aimless walk down by the river. Saw maybe 5 cars the entire time on my hour long walk, saw zero others on foot out and about.

Nice cool night. Wish I was camping.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    AHHH, that may have been a perk for me not going to Convention. lol

Yes, wash them constantly. We have people coughing and hacking, or home in the bathroom. Do not want either one!!

Anyway....Get well soon. :ingo:

It was pretty hard to keep track of everything I was doing while looking at everything. All the guns they had out probably need to be sanitized :):
    you should have went, it was fun!
    What have you been up to?

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    It was pretty hard to keep track of everything I was doing while looking at everything. All the guns they had out probably need to be sanitized :):
    you should have went, it was fun!
    What have you been up to?

I wish i would have gone, wanted to bad!!!
    All work, no play. Left work and had early breakfast...sorry.

Left work a little early. The rest of my group stayed, and I told them I would cover tomorrow if needed so they can get out on Friday.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I wish i would have gone, wanted to bad!!!
    All work, no play. Left work and had early breakfast...sorry.

Left work a little early. The rest of my group stayed, and I told them I would cover tomorrow if needed so they can get out on Friday.

That's nice of you! What time does your shift usually start?

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Lots of hard work will pay off in the end. Sounds like you're overworked? :D

Sometimes. Cant really complain, pretty good job. I have five good people under me in my department, and I see my manager about once a week. I pretty much have freedom to do whats needed on this shift. It is just crazy right now, our busy time. I just hate the shift. I was on first shift, and was asked to come to this one. Do what you have to do I guess.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes. Cant really complain, pretty good job. I have five good people under me in my department, and I see my manager about once a week. I pretty much have freedom to do whats needed on this shift. It is just crazy right now, our busy time. I just hate the shift. I was on first shift, and was asked to come to this one. Do what you have to do I guess.

Hopefully it's rewarding :)
    sounds pretty nice. I'm starting to get sleepy zZzZzzZzzz

I will probably be on more tomorrow and this weekend. This virus has got me all messed up. ):
    night! :wavey:

Top Bottom