• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Been a long day! I've had the same bottle of whiskey in my freezer for about 3 months now. I think I've poured 2 drinks from it. Tonight I think I'll pour a stiff one to assist in falling asleep earlier than usual. Mmm.

Looking at a car tomorrow afternoon. I don't have a proper vehicle now, I usually walk or ride a bike where I need to go. I work from home, so not like I 'need' a car... but now that it's warm there are places I want to go and my motorcycle is still in pieces... plus trying to date, and for some reason ladies prefer a dude with wheels. Weird, huh? :P

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    :nono:

Not true, I wasn't before I started eating 5 minutes ago.
    I think it's been 6 hours since I ate. :n00b:

Love your signature. I like Five Guys (n me?)... hahaha. N/H! So easy to play with words with that name.

I remember when the one in Bloomington opened up. I was living near the east side Kroger which is right by the Five Guys there. Would stop by from time to time to get a burger and a bag of cajun fries.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Love your signature. I like Five Guys in me... hahaha. So easy to play with words with that name.

I remember when the one in Bloomington opened up. I was living near the east side Kroger which is right by the Five Guys there. Would stop by from time to time to get a burger and a bag of cajun fries.

I too, just like RnR, never had five guys.
    Im not sure how many she had but I had zero myself.:dunno:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    I too, just like RnR, never had five guys.
    Im not sure how many she had but I had zero myself.:dunno:

Haha. You quoted my post before I made my quick edit. Woops.

It's good though, a bit pricey for what it is... but good. Sadly, In-N-Out burger doesn't exist further east than like... Flagstaff or something. I wish we had In-N-Out burger here, but Five Guys is our answer, even though it's an entirely different burger.

I'm sure there is some joke to be made about In-N-Out burger and Five Guys... just too tired to make it myself.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hey it's not necesarily bad.Having 5 guys is wild I guess but not bad. :dunno:

I think it's probably bad if you don't remember it. Not saying that it happened. And most likely did NOT...that's not really my style. Just saying that there are certain nights I don't really remember. I hope that's not one of them :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think it's probably bad if you don't remember it. Not saying that it happened. And most likely did NOT...that's not really my style. Just saying that there are certain nights I don't really remember. I hope that's not one of them :):

Its bad if you dont remember but the 5 guys do. :):
    If nobody remembers it's probably better.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    There were a LOT of those times in college for me. I was horrible. I've settled down in my old age of course but I was pretty crazy back then. Thank God there wasn't a lot of social media like there is now :laugh:

Never went to college. Probably should have. Not the five guys part of course. :puke:

Used to party at the local college some. Good times. I was not a very good boy in my twenties, so maybe that makes up for it.

Top Bottom