• Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    that is a scary thought. :nailbite:
    what have you been up to?

Yard work most of the weekend. Back to work today, although it was an eight hour day, not used to that in a while. Other than that, not much.

I wanted to go the the NRA convention, but really was not a good time to go.

I did meet Wayne LaPierre about a year ago at a gun show in Valparaiso. Very nice person, and very dedicated. He signed a business card for me after we talked for about twenty minutes. He then caught me outside and talked again before he flew out. Was pretty cool!!

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Yard work most of the weekend. Back to work today, although it was an eight hour day, not used to that in a while. Other than that, not much.

I wanted to go the the NRA convention, but really was not a good time to go.

I did meet Wayne LaPierre about a year ago at a gun show in Valparaiso. Very nice person, and very dedicated. He signed a business card for me after we talked for about twenty minutes. He then caught me outside and talked again before he flew out. Was pretty cool!!

that's awesome! :) I didn't know any of the celebrities or such because I'm still a noob. I got to go Friday and Saturday... It's got me focused on selecting a gun. I'm really wanting to try some out soon ):
    place was packed on Saturday...Really packed.

Sorry for poor grammar, on my iPad so Itey shortening things.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    that's awesome! :) I didn't know any of the celebrities or such because I'm still a noob. I got to go Friday and Saturday... It's got me focused on selecting a gun. I'm really wanting to try some out soon ):
    place was packed on Saturday...Really packed.

Sorry for poor grammar, on my iPad so Itey shortening things.

I am jealous!!

I have seen most of them on TV, but would have liked to have went. Just not a good time for me.

Ya, when I first saw him, I had a star struck moment when I figured out who he was. Had a body guard with him, but he kept back, and we visited for a while. He said he saw the show advertized and they flew from Chicago, to come to the show. Pretty awesome.

You will learn fast enough. There are always people around to fill you in on whats up. Glad you have an interest!!

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I am jealous!!

I have seen most of them on TV, but would have liked to have went. Just not a good time for me.

Ya, when I first saw him, I had a star struck moment when I figured out who he was. Had a body guard with him, but he kept back, and we visited for a while. He said he saw the show advertized and they flew from Chicago, to come to the show. Pretty awesome.

You will learn fast enough. There are always people around to fill you in on whats up. Glad you have an interest!!

I'm happy to have the people of INGO.
    I always learn something new on here, or at least hear about something new. :)

right now I'm trying to get my hands on a sig p250 because they come in .380, 9mm, .40, .357 sig, and .45. (Interested in the .380 and 9mm). I could get comfortable with the .380 and then convert it to 9mm. Ideally I would try it out at the range first, just don't know where or how. I kept going back to sig at the convention, and Springfield XD m. :laugh:

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I'm happy to have the people of INGO.
    I always learn something new on here, or at least hear about something new. :)

right now I'm trying to get my hands on a sig p250 because they come in .380, 9mm, .40, .357 sig, and .45. (Interested in the .380 and 9mm). I could get comfortable with the .380 and then convert it to 9mm. Ideally I would try it out at the range first, just don't know where or how. I kept going back to sig at the convention, and Springfield XD m. :laugh:

Sounds like you have some knowledge and a plan already. Both would be good choices.

I personally did not like the grip on the XD. I went with an M&P 9mm. Feels great and a good shooter after some trigger work. Never shot a Sig, but they are nice.

380-9mm about the same. I would go with the nine, unless you want to convert it. 9mm is more readily available.

I had 380 a few years ago, and liked it, but sold it to get money for the M&P. Like it a lot better.

Not sure about your area as far as trying out at the ranges. I think Lafayette has one where you can try one out. I know they have some shoots on here in Winamac also, where you can shoot other people guns, but that is a long haul for you.

What ever you get, make sure it is comfortable for you to hold and shoot!!

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like you have some knowledge and a plan already. Both would be good choices.

I personally did not like the grip on the XD. I went with an M&P 9mm. Feels great and a good shooter after some trigger work. Never shot a Sig, but they are nice.

380-9mm about the same. I would go with the nine, unless you want to convert it. 9mm is more readily available.

I had 380 a few years ago, and liked it, but sold it to get money for the M&P. Like it a lot better.

Not sure about your area as far as trying out at the ranges. I think Lafayette has one where you can try one out. I know they have some shoots on here in Winamac also, where you can shoot other people guns, but that is a long haul for you.

What ever you get, make sure it is comfortable for you to hold and shoot!!

I haven't seen a p250 sc around here to rent, so I would probably have to meet someone with one. I really like the grip safety on the XD. I don't like the XD s, I really like the 3.8" m. I'm just stuck between several models until I actually try them :(
    I'm about to go to bed. Be on later!

night!
    :wavey:

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I haven't seen a p250 sc around here to rent, so I would probably have to meet someone with one. I really like the grip safety on the XD. I don't like the XD s, I really like the 3.8" m. I'm just stuck between several models until I actually try them :(

night!

If I had a P250 sc, I would let you try it out, unfortunately I do not.

Had another early night. I don't think it is going to last long though. I needed a break, but it helps to have the over time.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Going to bed. Not feeling the Love. lol

Need to see Dad in the morning. My sister had him at the Doctor today, so I am going to check on him early morning.

Sorry you felt unloved tonight, we'll all try harder tomorrow.

Hope you have a nice visit with your dad in the morning.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000

night!

I've got a P250C I'd let you try out just to get a feel for the trigger and the general gist of the firearm. I'm in Lafayette so that might be kinda difficult but it's a standing offer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is what I love about ingo.......Just good folks^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't have to agree with all of them all of the time but when it comes to helping out....:yesway:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    1373465869_Night-Owl.jpg

Where are my night owls at?

I get off work in 5 minutes. I mentally clocked out an hour and a half ago when I got back from lunch. Need to go to bed early tonight, thinking a 4AM bed time is in order. I know, early. Won't even get to see the sunrise.

Top Bottom