• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    You did and it made me feel a little better. And for the record I do enjoy every minute with my other half. But if I called him my wife he would probably not be happy about it

I don't swing that way but there are definitely times I think I need a wife much more than a BF. :) I think it might be nice for someone to take care of me for a change.

My son cooked supper and helped with the dishes a couple nights this week. It was great coming home to that.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't swing that way but there are definitely times I think I need a wife much more than a BF. :) I think it might be nice for someone to take care of me for a change.

My son cooked supper and helped with the dishes a couple nights this week. It was great coming home to that.

I've said for years that if I could just convince myself to swing that way I'd be a lesbian. It just seems so much simpler. Then I think about the times that I'm moody for no apparent reason and realize it would in fact be a terrible idea

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Good evening all! I am just getting back in to the house. I spend the biggest part of the day in the garage doing some work to my Lathe-Mill so I could start working on my 80% AR. then I started maching on the AR. it's been a good afternoon and evening!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Went mushroom hunting today. Between the two of us (my Lady accompanied me), we found 3 mushrooms, saw 13 deer, 20 +/- squirrels, 2 turkeys, 2 vultures in a tree, scores of geese and of yeah, removed scores of ticks as well...

Sounds like a great day right up till the last part! :-(

Gungirl, I really put my foot in my mouth last night lol. But RedneckReject forgave me. :yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like a great day right up till the last part! :-(

Gungirl, I really put my foot in my mouth last night lol. But RedneckReject forgave me. :yesway:

I'm used to it honestly. No sense in getting all upset about it. I'm on a gun forum. Most of the people here are dudes. I can understand the mistake.

Top Bottom