• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can you do a small test run and check for readability? I really loved the first one with the Constitution in the background but did it make the text kind of hard to read?

+1 on the mods to the red.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ATF, are you interested in donations to offset your costs?

SE, after re-reading this several times today, I think there are some natural follow-up questions should we be approached by media. Specifically, I think we should be prepared to answer inquiries about threats to our rights both on the state and national level. For example, didn't Bill Crawford introduce a bill to serialized ammo? Perhaps this could be the subject of another page in the packet. Any volunteers?

Cmon Colts! Close these bums out!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was thinking of this earlier. We should have some counters to the different legislation put forth not just here, but in other states and the federal level too. Like the serialization, micro stamping, AWB's, the difference between full-auto and semi-auto, restrictions on mag capacity, and anything else you can think of. Expose the truth about these things and examples of why and how it fails and we could use Austrialia and England and Germany and other Countries for examples...

Just some thoughts. Unfortunately, I'm not smart enough to compile this kind of list... :):

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    One more point of contention that I feel needs to be addressed is why an AR15 is NOT an assault rifle! :xmad:
    The semantics behind some of the "gun-grabbers" tactics needs to see daylight! :yesway:

Also, SavageEagle, and ATFCONSUMER, GREAT karma is headed your way! :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok, so we have our Statement of Intent. We have two things to be put into the info packet. We need more. What about current and past gun laws? Statistics? Anyone got some Ideas?

It's coming down to the wire. We gotta get this done.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Something about how the AWB didn't affect crime and how D.C. and Chicago's Gun Bans did nothing to stem gun violence would be good. Not sure what.

Also maybe something about, like was mentioned, the difference between semi- and full-auto. And how full-auto and silencers aren't illegal?

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Something about how the AWB didn't affect crime and how D.C. and Chicago's Gun Bans did nothing to stem gun violence would be good. Not sure what.

Also maybe something about, like was mentioned, the difference between semi- and full-auto. And how full-auto and silencers aren't illegal?

We need some help here from people who have some good info on these topics.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just some thoughts.... No need for color if it's too much.

gun-free2.jpg

harmless8906.jpg

hearts_minds.jpg

herkids0557.jpg

homefront_l9l5813.jpg

la_riots_dsir0079_1.jpg

lifeliberty1950.jpg

littleblack1253.jpg

nola_l9l5826.jpg

whydothey.jpg

yourkid0181-1.jpg

1919-2.jpg

911_l9l5803.jpg

am18.jpg

defense0154.jpg

flintlock9628.jpg

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I think most if not all of those are copyright protected...but we could certainly use the info and create our own with no problem...and the more color, the better :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I also have a butt load of America's First Freedom. We could copy and print the Armed Citizen articles.... :dunno:

Top Bottom