• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We now have over 600, all ready to distribute :)

I must say...these look absolutely professional...no short cuts for us.:yesway:
    This will definitely help our image coming forth...way better than b/w copy job from Kinko's :):

They fill up two boxes that are 7" tall.
    I know we won't need that many tomorrow, but I wanted to be on the safe side.
    I still have another 600 that can still be assembled for future walks.

I hope a couple of people bring backpacks or a carry satchel or something to carry these in during the walk.;)

A special thanks to all that contributed to make this happen...I'm proud and excited to be a part of this group...Ryan, tomorrow's walk will and should reflect on your efforts.:ingo:

Really, I can't thank you enough. I can bring a backpack or two since I have about 20 here at the house. :):

I too would like to say thank you to everyone who helped in this! I can't wait to shake everyone's hand! I'm proud of you all and I look forward to helping educate tomorrow.

Remember, even if we only change one mind tomorrow, our mission was successful. If only one person says "Wow, I didn't know that.", we accomplished our mission.

:patriot:

Let no one say we asked permission to do this. Liberty Sanders and I can attest to that. The city and IMPD can attest to that. We presented our plan and they welcomed us to do so. IMPD is only there IF we should need them.

Remember to always smile tomorrow. Dress decent and normal. The Country is waiting and watching.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We now have over 600, all ready to distribute :)

I must say...these look absolutely professional...no short cuts for us.:yesway:
    This will definitely help our image coming forth...way better than b/w copy job from Kinko's :):

They fill up two boxes that are 7" tall.
    I know we won't need that many tomorrow, but I wanted to be on the safe side.
    I still have another 600 that can still be assembled for future walks.

I hope a couple of people bring backpacks or a carry satchel or something to carry these in during the walk.;)

A special thanks to all that contributed to make this happen...I'm proud and excited to be a part of this group...Ryan, tomorrow's walk will and should reflect on your efforts.:ingo:

ATF- great job. Would you please bring me five copies of the Statement of Intent unstapled or folded? I.e., suitable for framing. I want to create some permanent reminders of this day.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    :yesway: Will do.

Out of the 3 pieces I printed, I like the Summary of the Pertinent Indiana Gun Laws design the best.
    It is just a shame that I will be shutting down my printshop soon and will no longer have the ability to provide this kind of stuff.
    Hopefully my new employer will allow me to use their press in a similar fashion...I'm certainly going to ask, because it really keeps the costs down to a minimum.

ATF- great job. Would you please bring me five copies of the Statement of Intent unstapled or folded? I.e., suitable for framing. I want to create some permanent reminders of this day.

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Outstanding event today, kudas to ATF and Savage Eagle and all of the attendees - good folks, great weather, nice array of firearms!! Please post if anyone spots any media coverage of this event.

Also, out of curiousity, is anyone planning on attending the 2nd amendment march in DC? Official site of the Second Amendment March

The march in D.C. will take place on Monday, April 19, 2010 on the grounds of the Washington Monument.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outstanding event today, kudas to ATF and Savage Eagle and all of the attendees - good folks, great weather, nice array of firearms!! Please post if anyone spots any media coverage of this event.

Also, out of curiousity, is anyone planning on attending the 2nd amendment march in DC? Official site of the Second Amendment March

The march in D.C. will take place on Monday, April 19, 2010 on the grounds of the Washington Monument.

I would like to but I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it by then.

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yep, I know the feeling...this economy and the total failure of economics 101 from our current administration is going to make this a very difficult three years.
    Keep the faith and again, thanks for a job well done today!

Top Bottom